Is Los Angeles as good as they say it is or is it all overrated?

seattle > LA > san fran > miami > Cleveland > Detroit > NY
New York at the worst? 
eek.gif

Que all laughing gifs

i just dislike when people say

im from LA

and they are from san bernardino :stoneface:

that's not even la county

LA and all of LA County suck ***.

San Diego and most of Orange County is where it's at in SoCal.

It goes

SF/SD>Bakersfield>Fresno>Merced>Modesto>Stockton>LA

must have been in the wrong spots if you ever visited

stockton > LA ?

:rofl:

Last edited:
seattle > LA > san fran > miami > Cleveland > Detroit > NY

"I visited NY once and the people were mean too me so ill just say a few irrelevant cities are better than NY. That'll rustle some jimsters."

Your cards been pulled b.

LA and all of LA County suck ***.

San Diego and most of Orange County is where it's at in SoCal.

It goes

SF/SD>Bakersfield>Fresno>Merced>Modesto>Stockton>LA

I busted out in laughter when I read Bakersfield > LA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

really though? :smh:

I love LA, I just hate the traffic.

SF > SD > LA

Almost everyone I've talked to who's lived there says LA is wack.

Out of places I've visited/lived, the Bay area is probably my favorite in the US (or 1b with NYC)

Last edited:
la traffic makes the city hard to get around. which is why you should accommodate your daily commute not on independent personal transpotation

Last edited:
What I tell people that always want to visit LA or CA in general is that don't expect it to be mind blowing.  You actually have to spend time out here to realize... CA is that place. 

Visiting NY > Visiting LA

Living in LA > Living in NY 

Truth be told LA is a lot slower than NY. We're just chill out here. I think part of that comes with the territory of the great weather and good looking people, these are things you want to take your time with and enjoy.  I have family back east in NJ/NY and visiting is great but I can't live out there.

One thing I always thought I hated was driving out here in traffic... until I spent some time in NY/NJ.  I couldn't wait to get back to CA and my car because taking the subways and trains out  east felt way too linear.  

Every city has their pluses and minuses. 

A very under rated city is San Diego. I love that place and wouldn't mind living out there. It's slow, has everything a big city has, girls, weed, beaches, and perfect weather. 

Whoever says LA is lame must be a introvert who doesn't enjoy the nightlife, meeting people, etc.

Traffic sucks, but its made up in many other places. All races of bad*** women, & the weather makes up for a lot.

laugh.gif
 at SD/OC better than LA. I've lived in both places for several years and neither are touching LA. If you're like boring cities for retired people then yea maybe those 2 places are for you.

:lol:  at SD/OC better than LA. I've lived in both places for several years and neither are touching LA. If you're like boring cities for retired people then yea maybe those 2 places are for you.

agree, dudes putting SD over LA da fugg :stoneface: .....OC is real nice, but it's pretty expensive and the traffic is just as bad if not worse so I find it hard to compare to LA county.

Last edited:
:lol:  at SD/OC better than LA. I've lived in both places for several years and neither are touching LA. If you're like boring cities for retired people then yea maybe those 2 places are for you.

agree, dudes putting SD over LA da fugg :stoneface: .....OC is real nice, but it's pretty expensive and the traffic is just as bad if not worse so I find it hard to compare to LA county.

:stoneface:

LA -

Overpopulated
Polluted as hell
Dirty/Lots of homeless (tent cities downtown)
Gangs
Full of fake *** people
Traffic

SD -

Beautiful women
Friendly
Beautiful weather
Beautiful beaches
Vibrant downtown

Not even a comparison..

:Lol at generalizing skid row to all of LA

I like SD a lot and it has its advantages (less crowded, better weather) but LA beats it in women, nightlife, diversity, and wealth of things to do.

:Lol at generalizing skid row to all of LA

I like SD a lot and it has its advantages (less crowded, better weather) but LA beats it in women, nightlife, diversity, and wealth of things to do.

:stoneface:

LA -

Overpopulated
Polluted as hell
Gangs
Full of fake *** people
Traffic

SD -

Beautiful women
Friendly
Beautiful weather
Beautiful beaches
Vibrant downtown

Not even a comparison..

do you even take the topography into account? LA is way bigger therefore it's going to fit in more people. downtown SD has a lot of homeless people as well :lol: have you even been to mailbu beach or zuma? it's up on par with the beaches in SD. and the only reason why the beaches of LA are mostly trash is because there are too many people from different regions of USA who don't give a **** about nature. you have to realize that people who claim to be from LA, most aren't even born here and those are the fake people

EDIT:

one thing i do give an advantage to SD is in craft beer. however, it seems like in SD you can more easily run out of things to do compared to LA

Last edited:
LA -

Overpopulated
Polluted as hell
Gangs
Full of fake *** people
Traffic

SD -

Beautiful women
Friendly
Beautiful weather
Beautiful beaches
Vibrant downtown

Not even a comparison..
 I swear every opportunity you get to throw shade on L.A., you take it. Why do you hate my city so much?

Back
Top Bottom