Is Nick cannon talented?

damn was looking for this tee from the episode when cedric and lovita got matching airbrushed shirts

and come to find out my mans steve harvey selling Supreme paisleys at JCPennys lol

DP0226201617023624M

http://m.jcpenney.com/steve-harvey-...-plaid^76121677538-sku^58102190026-adType^PLA

might just make that move lol

Last edited:
So the overall consensus has been "he's a good business man/I respect his hustle" aka no he's not talented.

Last edited:
You have to be talented in something to do that though. His talent in comedy may not have been Chappelle level, but it was good enough to have him writing for Nick shows and signing to Will Smith.

And dude is smart enough to get to the position he's in. He's a Mario Lopez with business chops.

Prime Kim K and Christina Milian too

Are you ******* serious? You can't be this oblivious. Are you a turtle? Is Squirttle behind this sn? Nobody is this slow. I already named who I was talking about before. It'll take 4 more replies before you finally catch on.

You talking about prostitues roll.gif

Something is wrong with you.

Stop projecting.

You haven't been making sense since I replied to you but I'm frustrated. Only a matter of time before you try to insult me again cuz you argument aint ****.

Let me help you out:

:rofl: :rofl:

says he's frustrated bc i will insult him but insulted me a comment before that :lol: its also strange that you're the only one who thinks i haven't made any sense in here. i also think its funny af that you said this was lightwork earlier but now you're letting an e-debate get to you lmao.

i thought that you were talking about prostitutes because i didn't take there's someone still thinks Kim K or Paris is not talented. Sure, they can't sing or play sports, but as I said plenty of times in here, you don't get paid milllllllllllllions for not having a talent. Both individuals have superior brand management skills and business acumen. I would continue but let me say if you want to argue about this fact too.

Last edited:
what did steve harvey do

He's just overall corny. But not Nick Cannon corny. He has an air or pompousness about him. And he talks down to people as if bald *** is so high and mighty. And he's just genuinely unfunny. Plus he's an adulterer but got the nerve to write a book about relationships. The ultimate snow job. He finessed black women all across the country.

Nick's been on since he was 16, they don't pick you up that young if you're not talented. Talking about crabs in a bucket, it's very evident right here. Do yourselves a favor and atleast listen to the tax interview.

what did steve harvey do

the way people talk about him you would think f'd their girl.

dudes hating to hate because they personally dont like him
Ignorance is bliss.
[quote name=friscostylez]says he's frustrated bc i will insult him[/quote]
I never said this.

So you either making **** up to reply to or....

NO READING COMPREHSION!

Look what you're talking about at this point. You letting this L fester. Stop picking at it before it leaves a scar.

Last edited:
Not tryna listen to Nick for over a hour. I've listened to combat Jack interview and Breakfast Club interviews in the past, he seem ok but still corny as ****.

what did steve harvey do

HEs just a ****** human being.

I dont wanna get into it cuz i know sum dudes here love their harvey but yeah.

I've heard a lot of stories about Steve Harvey walking around like his **** don't stink. Some of this hate is extreme though. Dude wishing he was dead. :lol:

[quote name=friscostylez]says he's frustrated bc i will insult him
I never said this.

NO READING COMPREHSION!

Look what you're talking about at this point. You letting this L fester. Stop picking at it before it leaves a scar.[/quote]

You haven't been making sense since I replied to you but I'm frustrated. Only a matter of time before you try to insult me again cuz you argument aint ****.

you clearly said you're frustrated.

L? lol famb. light work.

you just said paris & kim k don't have any talent. i said brand management and business acumen are their talents. can you respond to that?

Last edited:
[quote name=friscostylez]says he's frustrated bc i will insult him
I never said this.

NO READING COMPREHSION!

Look what you're talking about at this point. You letting this L fester. Stop picking at it before it leaves a scar.

you clearly said you're frustrated.[/quote]
Wow. You really can't understand.

This is crazy. Is context and tone that lost on you?

Read that sentence aloud man. I point out what you're doing and then sarcastically say I'm the one that's frustrated. How is this something so simple that you're not capable of grasping?

Example: "You're the one clearly emotional but I'm mad" It'll take time for you to truly comprehend this but I hope in the future when you converse with anyone else that you do get it.

Aww man I can't bother. I'm not gonna break down language for you cuz you ain't get a proper education.

It's been 3 or 4 days and you're still mad.

You're really boring at this point. Argument don't make sense and all of this tangent weak **** you providing is lackluster.

Do better.

Last edited:
Read your sentence again. Your sentence is, at best, vague. It could have two different meanings. Don't deny that. Ask any grammar police in here. If you wanted to be less vague, you should have add a few words.

How many times I gotta tell you that I'm not mad lol

Im gucci everythings gravy over here b

Last edited:
Read your sentence again.
I don't want to hear your excuses for your lack of comprehension. Trying to pass that reading disability on me :lol:

Vague my ***.

You boring me. Stay mad with these lame *** replies. We coming up on a week. Ya jimmies gonna be rustled well in to the new year at this pace.

Zik and Frisco

The amout of energy y'all are putting into this

:x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom