Is Nick cannon talented?

Except this thread about talent not success. Stop moving goal posts. Nick Cannon is good at more things. Thus making him more talented.

Takes talent to be ok enough to be recognized at that many things whether it's your cup of tea or not. Not really debatable. I'm sure some of you are jack of all trades in real life; do your job well, fix your car, fix your crib, build something etc etc. You'd be pissed if someone called you a no talent hack.

Drake is more famous than Nick but I'm not sure about more successful. I'd have to look at their net worth etc but nick has been around for almost 20 years and has hands in everything. That's like saying Diddy isn't more successful than X celebrity because you don't see him on TV all the time( I'm not comparing nick to Diddy from a success standpoint. Just a person who has hands in many things and isn't as out there)

Last edited:
He ain't good at acting or rapping. Corny personalty. His comedy is trash. I guess he's a good host for that show he does. He a hustler though, seems like he's good at the behind the scenes stuff and knowing the right people.

Last edited:
you fools really believe anything you say when it's absurdly wrong

get over your personal disdain for him and look at the facts....
Nick is just as known if not more so here in America as much as Drake.

Again hate him as much as you want enough people believe in his talent enough to buy into what he does thus making him succesful

Last edited:
Can't knock the hustle
Nick stay getting a check
Gigolo is a classic.....fight me
He's definitely corny
His hit list is legendary
Drum Line and Live don't cost a thing is the perfect Saturday afternoon movie
He can move through multiple avenues

I'd take his success over Drake's success any day.

If being like nick cannon is not successful, please let me know the true definition of success.

I think the only thing Nick Cannon is OKAY at is his business acumen. He has several businesses but his label "NCredible" has like no artists on it. I think he makes his money off of "Americas Got Talent". I think thats where his main source of income comes from.

get over your personal disdain for him and look at the facts....
Nick is just as known if not more so here in America as much as Drake.

Again hate him as much as you want enough people believe in his talent enough to buy into what he does thus making him succesful

If you think more people known Nick Cannon than Drake than you might actually be Nick Cannon

Im going off AGT viewership.
Close to 8/9 million an episode

Last edited:
Allegedly nick cannon is one of the realest and none corny dudes in holywood. Also one of the least likely to **** out.

I don't even like drake like that but he has more talent in his pinky than Nick Cannon will ever have

Based on what?

Taking hit records/bars from your peers and passing them off as your own loses major credibility when you bring up "talent"
Drake's early mixtapes before he became famous (Comeback Season, Room For Improvement, So Far Gone) > Cannon's entire existence.

I can base it off that.

Drake - music
-wheel chair jimmy

Nick cannon
Tv show
Production
Movies
Comedy
Managing
Hosting
(Failed) music
Owns his own company.

Again dont like him. Thats ok
Pretend hes not succesful. Youre fooling yourself
There's a difference between saying Nick is not successful and saying he's more successful than someone else.

Nick's list of things he's involved in could be a mile long. That doesn't really matter. He isn't #1 or even in the top 10 in any of those fields :lol:

Last edited:
I'd say so, he's lasted this long, really like what he did here in regards to that whole oscars thing

He seems like a likeable person. His attitude is ..... how can I say it....... professional ... talent. I'm not a fan but his movies are viewable.

Last edited:
I've always thought Nickelodeon was named after Nick Cannon.

It's actually kinda interesting to look at how fast he bounced back once the Nick days were over.

He outgrew the kids **** by like 03, by 05 he's bouncing back with wild n out and doing behind the scenes **** at teen nick

Every child actor should be following this man's blueprint with how he has maneuvered through Viacom

Imagine if Orlando brown did the same with Disney [emoji]129300[/emoji]

side note: wanna hear nick cannons thoughts on orlando brown current mental state as it relate to child actors in hollywood

especially since Dan schneider has rumors of that going on in his environment too

If you guys dont think having multiple semi successful hustles is having talent that you guys are hating just to hate.

The hate is strong in here
most def

That Taxstone interview was cool, very concious brother. Can't hate or knock his hustle. I didn't know he was the one who discovered Kehlani.

I wonder who's the Brazilian chick he was talking about :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom