IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
I was just talking with our lead developer and they already have some ideas on how to boost performance further. They estimate that we'll be back at 100% within a few days.

Few days?1?!

tenor.gif

I like the new layout and yes it is a bit slow at the moment (loads way faster on mobile).

Best news is the return of the thread gallery :emoji_thumbsup:

It's difficult to give an honest assessment of the features or performance at the moment, but I like the way it looks

using a work computer with no ad blocker

are there normally this many ads or is this new too

I know a website like this cost money to run but cot damn there's a lot of ads

Why are emojis so big? Mobile browsing formatting is terrible. I’m being pushed up or down on a page constantly. Way too much scrolling for what amounts to two posts. Photos are just massive all around. Ads are bigger. All around bad look for the mobile viewer. Portrait is a no go. Landscape just slightly better.

Why are emojis so big? Mobile browsing formatting is terrible. I’m being pushed up or down on a page constantly. Way too much scrolling for what amounts to two posts. Photos are just massive all around. Ads are bigger. All around bad look for the mobile viewer. Portrait is a no go. Landscape just slightly better.

Fixing the emoji issue. We offer an ad-free experience now if you wish to upgrade, too.

Oh hey, the website is finally getting a lil quicker on my end now.

It only dropped down to 5-7 seconds to load a page now, eyyyy

I think the new layout is nice and clean...

Site moved kinda slow for me earlier on desktop, but now it seems fine...

Nothing stands out for me about the site that's truly unbearable...

Thanks. Avatar size is perfect on the main forum view (where you see threads and topics). Actual posts feel like a super zoomed in view with larger avatars and username sizes. It looks right on portrait mode. But landscape, it moves to the side. This always been the norm? I’m reading two word responses that take 4-5 finger scrolls. Maybe I need to see if I can get NT as a txt only forums.

Oh hey, the website is finally getting a lil quicker on my end now.

It only dropped down to 5-7 seconds to load a page now, eyyyy

As mentioned, we were working on performance issues. It's hard to do this on a beta staging site because it has no real traffic, we think we got the issue resolved. Please continue to let us know if it's still persisting for you.

Back
Top Bottom