IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Help me understand this - you don’t like it because some of the lol’s are in one thread? :lol:

Resources? Are you talking about topics? If so, some of those topics are random thoughts.

I think it’s resourceful to cluster erratic threads like “Did you ever think that the stars are just holes in a container so we can breathe?” ...
Sometimes that’s How some of the best threads are born.

You must not have been around for OG NT.

y’all use TAN like a Twitter feed. No one gonna see that **** except the same 10 people.

You would reach the larger population and get more reactions and replies if you were to make something like that it’s own thread. Maybe it’ll be a hit, maybe it won’t but at least you’ll reach a larger group.

**** TAN and everyone that rep it

As mentioned, we were working on performance issues. It's hard to do this on a beta staging site because it has no real traffic, we think we got the issue resolved. Please continue to let us know if it's still persisting for you.

I've been observing so far that the performance is getting better when loading "in-between pages" of a specific thread.

When going to a new page/thread on the site, it appears it still has that 10-15 seconds of lag that everyone is dealing with currently.

It took me 10 seconds to like Koopa
Sometimes that’s How some of the best threads are born.

You must not have been around for OG NT.

y’all use TAN like a Twitter feed. No one gonna see that **** except the same 10 people.

You would reach the larger population and get more reactions and replies if you were to make something like that it’s own thread. Maybe it’ll be a hit, maybe it won’t but at least you’ll reach a larger group.

**** TAN and everyone that rep it
tenor.gif

This will be gucci once the system is caught up and the speed goes back to normal

outside of having to see @ksteezy just chillin in the gallery sidebar rn I'm digging the new layout

I’m starting to see the changes little by little
It’s a little faster and the emojis are actually a fine size ?????‍?☺️???

I like it. Switched to OG colorway. Taking a while for pages to load but that’ll go away.

mobile looks goofy if you aren’t turned sideways.
I give it a 5/10 for now.

There's something with the font of the replies that seems off

Alot of them actually.

Smaller maybe?

Yeah performance has been terrible for me so far on Chrome (desktop) and Safari (mobile). Whatever JavaScript is running in the background (page refreshes itself every few seconds), is really slowing this down

Back
Top Bottom