IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
This gimmick would have more impact if you didn’t do it every single time we announce anything.

The subscription fees will benefit charity, as mentioned previously. Not one cent of that $20 will reach me or my pockets - but thanks for watching.
Whats cute is you always seem to quote me when i do. is it oochie wally or one mic. Dont feed into the sarcasm.

Id advise listening to the concerns of the users who are disgruntled and have legit reasons for concerns. Ie malware adware from you know where

Last edited:
$20 dollars got you stress?
1569626713057.gif

Its the principality of it smookey

Come on man, really? I feel confident that's not the case. But honestly, I spend money with a bunch of people. I don't take the time to check who they support before I do so. I hope my money doesn't end up there but I'm sure some has at some point. Do you take the time to check out who everyone supports before you spend money with them?
dont get defensive
i was just asking a question
and dont say cmon like its unbelievable
there was a racist on staff so...........

Serious question.

Do yall get receipts or tax forms for these "donations"?

Or does it have to reach a certain dollar amount?

Not about that organized charity donation life.
Are you asking me if I asked for a receipt for a $20 donation?

dont get defensive
i was just asking a question
and dont say cmon like its unbelievable
there was a racist on staff so...........
Not getting defensive, just seemed like a really weird question. If you dont want to donate, that's cool. That's your business. Support what you want to support. But wrapping it up like you didnt bc it's going to white supremacists is just weird. At least that's how it came across.

Not getting defensive, just seemed like a really weird question. If you dont want to donate, that's cool. That's your business. Support what you want to support. But wrapping it up like you didnt bc it's going to white supremacists is just weird. At least that's how it came across.
i didnt wrap it up like anything
just asking a hypothetical
on a message board
or should i donate $20 before i ask

Y'all really stressing over $20. **** is funny.

To answer your question, I couldn't care less if they file taxes on it. And no, I didn't ask for a receipt so that I can write off $20 on my taxes.
no ones stressing
me personally
im just tryna get u to see it another way
seems like thats what kingkoopa kingkoopa is doing as well
but ur taking it another way

Back
Top Bottom