IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Dudes acting like a bunch of kids that have never used a computer. Remind me to never do some free **** for anyone, bunch of whiny, needy children.

u are aware that if this layout alienates enough people this place is kaput right?

User interface is a HUGE deal when it to sites, and apps.

when EZboard was crap, and yuku was crap, people clamored for
upgrades, da last migration/iteration or NT was perfect...we got da IG/Twitter/FB/WSHH embeds we needed and made Mobile NT as good as desktop NT.

no one was asking for a full overhaul this time around..da only thing people asked for was cellphone emoji compatibility, maybe one other tweak here or there, but..thats it.

what ales NT now is it being overrun by mega TANish/official threads slowing and swallowing up content at da expense of da rest of sections (see Nike Retro/Music section to see its aftermath effects) not its superficial asthetics.

I got a feeling this last overhaul was less about functionality implementation upgrades and more about "inclusionary compliance" I.E. 5 mph bumper regulation on automobiles in da 70's and European pedestrian crash compliant designed cars.

now if Meth kept it funky and said "look fellas, those emoji cellphone compatibilities and push notifications ya asked about couldn't be done on da old layout, we know da new look is kinda meh, but its da good wit da bad" we'd respect it more, but one look at da wayback machine to NT's older recent layout being superior and then
da passive aggressive patronized we know whats better that disposition towards us isn't doing us any favors.

it's like when a significant other cooks for you something when you weren't hungry in da first place, da dish ends up not being good but you're somehow in da wrong "because you're not showing gratitude".

this whole point can be moot, if upgrades are not final and more implementation of things still needs to be done and sorted out but as it is right now, new layout is inferior to last iteration, ESPECIALLY ON MOBILE.

Joint is smooth on my razer phone 2 or iPad. Most things dudes are complaining about is a changeable option if you looked or they said is an upcoming fix/feature. Stop your blood claat cryin.

Ninja just shut the **** up already :lol:

Screenshot_20190928-163323.png
Screenshot_20190928-162914.png
Screenshot_20190928-162337.png
Screenshot_20190928-162226.png

can't say wit a straight face that mobile looks better now... this small avi, stacked on top of eachother formatting looks bad..

Last edited:
cats ain't leave when the site was crashing, barely working, and getting wizard'd every day but ready to dip cuz it looks different

who told u that lie? we lose folks by attrition all da time..and how often u see "join date 2019, 2018"...

think about that for a sec.

Had to turn off push notifications. Would've thought it'd be obvious to have a notification icon with a number, instead of an icon for each notification

who told u that lie? we lose folks by attrition all da time..and how often u see "join date 2019, 2018"...

I never look at that but you're probably right

gonna be REAL sad when this place starts to die down :{

Bruh I was on here with yall complaining about it :lol:

I see new join dates but not often. But it's been like that for like 5+ years. This like the biggest sneaker based forum on earth, I feel like you already here if you been into sneakers like that.

Back
Top Bottom