IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Fairly often in the Jordan Brand section and Yeezy thread, actually.

that is da entry points for us admittedly...i dont see that many in da JB section, yeezys i dont check for so ill take your word for it on that front.

Bruh I was on here with yall complaining about it :lol:

I see new join dates but not often. But it's been like that for like 5+ years. This like the biggest sneaker based forum on earth, I feel like you already here if you been into sneakers like that.
Yea but everyone that contributes is the old heads

none of the new people mess with forums, they’ll browse, join and ask a legit check and leave. Eventually as the years go by,more and more old heads start to leave. Hell, I don’t post as much as I used to. I’m still on here everyday and post here and there but to keepthis place alive, new members gotta come and contribute

The gallery thing should be an 'on request' pop-over tab on the side, so you don't have to load it every time you go to another page.
Quotes suck. Just a lighter BG colour or a box round them would make it look much clearer.
Post separators on the old version made skipping through to newer posts easier.
The name/avi/post count thing could easily be integrated into the header rather than having a totally superfluous box of it's own.
It all looks.. old.. like forums did ten years ago.. cluttered and overloaded with things that you simply don't need all the time.

Don't like the font either. :lol:

Screenshot_20190928-163323.png
Screenshot_20190928-162914.png
Screenshot_20190928-162337.png
Screenshot_20190928-162226.png

can't say wit a straight face that mobile looks better now... this small avi, stacked on top of eachother formatting looks bad..
:lol:Only your mobile looks like this, fix your damn browser settings .
C5AED86F-93B2-4BD2-AB7F-81D2FC883868.png

It even cleaned up the white bars on your avi

:lol:Only your mobile looks like this, fix your damn browser settings .
C5AED86F-93B2-4BD2-AB7F-81D2FC883868.png

It even cleaned up the white bars on your avi

it only looks like that when you put desktop mode...go on a phone and browse on mobile...its wack.

if mobile looked like desktop without having to put desktop mode i wouldn't be trippin that hard.

I just tripped they calling thumbs up “reaction score” like it’s a game.:rofl: Can we get a thumbs down and then the GAMES will really begin.:D

Also instead of Supporter can we get TAN MEMBER for those of us esteemed enough for the title.

Also I bought a shirt the run before this last one so can I get a banner seriously?

Hate how the new NT system spammed my email box with 300+ email thread alerts before I went into my account settings and turned it off

Desktop on mobile with the last version was perfect.

For me

u not da only one b...now to stomach this place i gotta leave desktop mode on my phone..but now if i do that da stupid
thread galleries (which should be collapsible) stretches ish...

That’s mobile. You guys have your **** zoomed in or resolution set too low or something.

Actually I see, portrait mode on phones rearranges for better viewing but puts Avis on top and removes page numbers etc. vs on an iPad. Doesn’t really bother me but if they make that change it would be good.

Yeah it’s perfect on an iPad, but I see folks gripes on a phone in portrait mode. If you rotate to landscape it looks better but that’s not optimal. Again that doesn’t really bother me though.
It's gonna look that(your screenshot) cause your on a formatted tablet/iPad with different screen resolution then a iPhone/android smartphone, not all types of Devices scale the same way. Most individuals don't even use their phone in landscape besides watching a video or taking pictures.

It is what is....not trippin over a website.

Site is definitely faster now.

Use to take a good 5-8 seconds for that emoji bar to load on the previous layout and I have 1g fiber.

I can rock with this, I just wish there was a flat black layout vs this two-tone grey, I may make one myself.

For anyone wondering, background css is in .p-pageWrapper

This looks a lot better while still giving you that classic NT feel imo

y3AWqai.png

Last edited:
I'm guessing you haven't caught this?

I thought it would be in account preferences, I didn't even pay attention to the bottom of the screen :lol:

good looks

Every time I change it to OG it stays two-tone grey tho, what part of the game is this

White text on a grey background ain't it chief
Site needs to go back to a black background ASAP. Making my eyes hurt

Edit:Just changed it to black. Site is slow to load and the ads are giant

Back
Top Bottom