IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Not trying to read 23 pages but can someone tell me if there is a way to jump forums on this new layout?
On desktop, "Forums" at the top for the drop down menu for it

Mobile top left corner click the three lines for the quick forum jump

This will get some getting used to. I’m noticing the old way had each post bordered within a frame. Now going post to post is a bit of a blur.

Also the post time and post # used to be within the same space as our user name and avatar. I knew I wasn’t imagining things. Lost of wasted spread out space with this new format.

Screenshot_20190928-133926.png
sneakertalk's mobile layout.... look familiar? :lol:

da problem is da new layout cut corners on mobile that da old layout never did.

^ this da same guy that bought one of them kony t-shirts just to show people he supported a good cause?

They just hope they fix the quote system so it looks like it’s in its own individual box like the prior format. If you multiquote people now it’s hard to decipher.

Y'all really tripping over 20 bucks lmao. Y'all wait in line for days and pay 400+ for some garbage can shoes but won't donate 20 bucks to charity lmao

I’m sure if view ads you contribute more than 20 over the course of a year, don’t do that.
I always clicked the ads every other day, bring in that money but not gonna front, its gotten worse over the last 2 or so months with banners and random ads on every single page especially on mobile

as much as I like to help and generate more cash, it was OD so I had to pay up

Back
Top Bottom