IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Search doesn't work well. Damn near every thread I search I get zero results.

How do I get rid of this push notifications? At the bottom it keeps asking for permission.

@ HellaSteph HellaSteph
Is this planned, when quoting a message with multiple pics that they show up so small?
Capture2.PNG

Can we have someone to take a look at the quoting font color situation. Sometimes the text automatically font color change to black: either the quote itself or the actual text.

I thought I was the only one experiencing this until I saw it happens to someone in the music thread.

It was an adjustment. But after a week or however long we've had it, feels normal to me now. Change and death are the only constants in life. If you aren't evolving, you're devolving.

I do wish I could tailor my experience some more though. There's parts I would remove from view in mobile that I don't need to see all of the times, like my messages and messages and reaction score or the gallery or the NT mission statement lol. I'd cut off a lot of those preferences and really clean up my personal page. More minimalism.

Search doesn't work well. Damn near every thread I search I get zero results.

How do I get rid of this push notifications? At the bottom it keeps asking for permission.

Search is still being fixed. I had mentioned it previously in other inquries that search takes about a day or so since we have to re-index the entire site. Yes, all 27+ million posts so it's not instant. Thanks for understanding!

The push notifications bar at the bottom works if you don't have an adblocker on. If you disable that feature in your browser, the bar is dismissable.

Hi all!

Under the "What's New" tab, I added a few quick links:

When you are logged into your account, under Find Threads, you'll notice:

1. Your Threads
2. Threads with Your Posts
3. Unanswered threads

When you are logged into your account, under Watched, you'll notice:

4. Watched Threads
5. Watched Forums

We have
wish the threads u frequent were like greyed out
like on the old platform
it kinda hard to differentiate threads i already looked in
or replied in
that lil dot to the left is so small

Fixed the red dot being too small. It's not much bigger but it's at least visible on mobile. (I'm on a smaller screen iPhone so it should be very visible on bigger screens.)

Something I noticed in the when checking the "Reactions Received" page in your profile.
when clicking on the post that has been reacted to it links you to the first page of the thread
it might be better if it linked you to the individual post the way it did before

Something I noticed in the when checking the "Reactions Received" page in your profile.
when clicking on the post that has been reacted to it links you to the first page of the thread
it might be better if it linked you to the individual post the way it did before

The action you took is likely that you clicked on the link of the thread. I click on the actual "Like" icon (or whatever reaction I received) in the Alert and in the Reactions Received section to take me to the post where I got the reaction.

when I hover over the "Like" in the Reactions Received page it highlights as if there is a link but you can't click on it.

Back
Top Bottom