IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
I like using the latest NT on mobile browser desktop mode
but admit I liked the mobile non desktop version before

for desktop mode for the latest version on mobile theres alot of right side space

I know it is fun and easy to disagree with ninjahood ninjahood but do yall REALLY use those galleries??????
Yes, it's a useful feature, especially in threads with multiple pages and replys. Combing through each thread looking for one pic is time consuming especially if your on mobile and you can't remember which thread or reply the image your looking for is located.. With the gallery I knows it's there and I can simply swipe through the image I'm looking for.

Yes, it's a useful feature, especially in threads with multiple pages and replys. Combing through each thread looking for one pic is time consuming especially if your on mobile and you can't remember which thread or reply the image your looking for is located.. With the gallery I knows it's there and I can simply swipe through the image I'm looking for.
i tried looking for ur burger pic in the galleries
couldnt find it

i tried looking for ur burger pic in the galleries
couldnt find it
666ef7047eeda427509456988dee1ed1.jpg

The layout is kinda looks cluttered on mobile at least. I say that respectfully because I know they put a lot of work in it. Me not being able to track new posts has me less engaged a bit

Like the layout just have to get used to a gray background. But I don't like the quoting it does on here.

You really just be saying **** :lol:

Meth has told us mad times that the gallery went away because the previous platform natively had that feature, and this one doesn't.

no one was lamenting its previous demise, like no one would blink if da regional forums vanished.

no one was lamenting its previous demise, like no one would blink if da regional forums vanished.

More of you just saying ****, go ask Meth how many complaints he got about the gallery "being taken away" when we hopped to the new platform :lol:

I bet son could flood a page or two with quotes and screenshots.

It's okay to just say YOU don't care for it, instead of acting like the pulse of the site or something when you're clearly washed.

Back
Top Bottom