Is Obese the New "Thick"?

ill keep it real a lot of my blacks and latinas are gettin sloppy

hate to say this but i might try one of these fit white chicks on some Anton LaVey steez

maybe not that drastic but gimme an Amber Rose type body i guess.

hate to say this but i might try one of these fit white chicks on some Anton LaVey steez

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Steve212

This thick.
2586jx5.jpg

thats obese
You just saying that cuz she's white
indifferent.gif
white, black, latina, or asian, she's obese/fat

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Thick girls are disgusting pieces of trash.

... Wow..But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

... Wow..But I agree with the article. There is definitely a big difference between being thick and obese. Some females need to understand that you need to tone up some of those areas (I.e. Arms, waist, thighs, etc.) All that extra flab & skin tight clothes combo is not cute

where are the Sporty Thievez at for the summer anthem. Obese is not thick for the hook

where are the Sporty Thievez at for the summer anthem. Obese is not thick for the hook

This thread will be full of ignorance then locked.

And this was the first dumb statement, no surprise who its is coming from though.

"That's cause they know better, they've seen the black and latina girls that are called thick and want no parts."

This thread will be full of ignorance then locked.

And this was the first dumb statement, no surprise who its is coming from though.

"That's cause they know better, they've seen the black and latina girls that are called thick and want no parts."

Originally Posted by webnerd06

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.

WTH is THICK? I'll tell you what it is, it's fat nothing else. Due to genetics these "thick" broads look like that. I like fit girls cuz it takes a lot of hard work to achieve their fitness level as opposed to a fat chick with a flabby butt(mass as NT likes to call it). They're disgusting pieces of trash because they do nothing to better their bodies because loser men will gawk at them. It's nasty...go Precious sized women thinking they cute when they really look like hairy oversized gorillas with poop in their pants. Yeah I'm mad.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Or fit black, asian, latinas........she doesn't have to be a Katie. Just as long as she looks like she works out.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Or fit black, asian, latinas........she doesn't have to be a Katie. Just as long as she looks like she works out.

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

You sound real mad, like you had a thick girl and some other thick girl came and stole your girl...calm down...it aint that serious....

Yeah, you're right, THICK women don't try and stay in shape at all.  
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

311mgt3.jpg

do00tt.jpg

You sound real mad, like you had a thick girl and some other thick girl came and stole your girl...calm down...it aint that serious....

Back
Top Bottom