Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

1634701672032.png

It’s literally his thing . Grown *** man, I Hope he never finds another job

This is just weird.

Outside of NT, I’ve cut my social media intake down a good 75%. Deleted IG, Twitter etc. Did it immediately after me and my ex split last year. Didn’t want to see her on my TL.

Saved more money, started working out again, got a new gf and I feel great. Once people get rid of it they will how much better life is without the race race social media has created.

Also read some books and learned a couple new programming languages and my beard connected. All in all 10/10.

This is just weird.

Outside of NT, I’ve cut my social media intake down a good 75%. Deleted IG, Twitter etc. Did it immediately after me and my ex split last year. Didn’t want to see her on my TL.

Saved more money, started working out again, got a new gf and I feel great. Once people get rid of it they will how much better life is without the race race social media has created.

Also read some books and learned a couple new programming languages and my beard connected. All in all 10/10.
I don't really consider NT social media, but I've been off FB since 2012 and IG 2015. Never even thought about bringing an account back.

I wish more people would realize their lives would be much better without wasting time on those apps.

If he put that food back on the line to be served to people, throw him in jail.

Something strange is happening before our eyes. E-fame is legit controlling so many individuals. They're trying to please some e-diety. Very troubling. People are dismissing common sense to entertain the masses and get imaginary tokens. I think it's a sign of how low so many people's self esteem is. They have to resort to buffoonery for hollow, virtual approval.

So many people are living as if It doesn't matter if you're inconveniencing/disrespecting the people in your vicinity, as long as the e-diety is happy, all is right with the world :smh:

Omg. Just watched the vid. Dude must have a mental disorder. Why would he think that would prompt meek mill to contact him?!

To many idiots out here laughing and egging the bulls**** on, instead of throwing hands.

These are grown ADULTS. It’s despicable

Live congressional hearing on Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube impact on children

Watched about 15 minutes of it. Bunch of nothing and talking in circles.

Why Ted Cruz talking to this man so crazy? He didn't have none of this energy for Trump. Whenever we get that Tik Tok IPO I'm dumping everything I got into it btw. It has the youth in a chokehold.

Last edited:
Some of the posts in this vid make very good points (It's different from any ones I've posted before). Social media really has destroyed society.

Uber eats dawg 🤦🏾‍♂️. And companies texting your personal number non stop. Sending gifs and **** :lol:
Ubereats is the WORST with the pointless notifications.

I hate when I'm about to confirm an order on doordash and they send me to another screen that's like "would you like to add such and such to your order", it makes me unreasonably angry. Same with drive through people asking would l like to add a fresh apple pie. NO LEAVE ME ALONE AND GIVE ME WHAT I ASKED FOR.

Even my Alexa is spamming me with "by the way did you know you can order items through me" 🙄

Last edited:
Uber sent me a notification about donating to Afghan refugees. S**** had me steaming mad. A whole pandemic in which this country sent us 3 whole stimulus checks in 18 months..... I WAS LIVID.

It gets no crazier than that.

Just watched Nosedive episode of black mirror... Man... We're getting there.

I realized l was outgrowing fb when l noticed l unfollowed almost all of my friends bc they posted annoying stuff. Even the friends I'm pretty close to. I was wondering why l was seeing mostly ads on my feed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom