Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

:lol: @ "She then explained she had to delete it because somehow men were at fault."

Al Horford's Married Sister Deletes Tweet Saying She Would 'Marry Jaylen Brown, F--k Jayson Tatum' (TWEETS)

biker_1200x768.jpeg

What I never understood was parents that record their young kid(s) in the tub nekked and then put it on their Facebook/IG story like it's nothing. What's wrong with you fam 🤡

Parents been taking tub pics of kids since my ancient self was little, but the photos just wound up in an album that would sit around and never get looked at, so it wasn't that bad. :lol: Giving potenially millions of people access to those photos is indeed wild.

What I never understood was parents that record their young kid(s) in the tub nekked and then put it on their Facebook/IG story like it's nothing. What's wrong with you fam 🤡
One of my old co-workers posted a pic in the group chat of his 5 year old daughter peeing 🤦🏾‍♂️😔😤 no private parts were visible but dude what makes you think this is something to share to coworkers?

Would you do this job if they doubled your current salary or just as a part-time/second job?

TikTok moderator sues over 'psychological trauma'​

A former TikTok moderator is suing the company, claiming it failed to protect her mental health after "constant" exposure to traumatic video content.
Candie Frazier says she reviewed videos that featured "extreme and graphic violence" for up to 12 hours a day.
She says she suffers from "significant psychological trauma", including anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
TikTok says it strives to promote "a caring working environment".
In September TikTok announced 1 billion people were using the app each month. It now has more hits than Google, according to Cloudflare, an IT security company.
To protect its users, the video-sharing platform uses thousands of in-house and contract content moderators to filter out videos and accounts that break its rules.

Ms Frazier is suing both TikTok and its parent company, Chinese tech-giant Bytedance.
She claims that in her role as a moderator she watched graphic content, including videos of sexual assault, cannibalism, genocide, mass shootings, child sexual abuse, and the mutilation of animals.
Ms Frazier, who worked for a third-party contractor, Telus International, says she was required to review hundreds of videos a day.
According to the lawsuit filed with a federal court in California last week, Ms Frazier suffered "significant psychological trauma, including anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder" because of the material she was required to review.
The lawsuit claims that while she was not a TikTok employee, the social-media giant "controlled the means and manner in which content moderation occurred".
Ms Frazier alleges that in order to handle the volume of content, she was expected to review, she had to watch as many as 10 videos simultaneously.

In the lawsuit it is claimed that during a 12-hour shift moderators were permitted a 15-minute break after the first four hours of work, and then a 15-minute break every subsequent two hours. In addition there was a one-hour lunch break.
It alleges that TikTok failed to meet industry standards designed to reduce the impact of content moderation, and that the firm violated California labour law by not providing a safe work environment.

I'm also of the mind that taking pics in the hospital is corny, but on the other hand idk how that may make that person feel. Some people receive genuine joy from SM & random peoples wishes just because it doesn't move me doesn't mean it can't be helping them

China doesn't need to use their military

All they need is TikTok
It's funny how sad and true this is. Russia and China have destabilized this country beyond repair in my opinion without firing a single bullet. Just a few trolls with Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Seriously look up the sources for disinformation and divisive media on basically every big issue of the last several years including Hilary Clinton, BLM, George Floyd, the 2020 election, COVID, Vaccines, Masks, Fauci, Rittenhouse, etc. and they all lead back to China or Russia FSB.

Back
Top Bottom