Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

I would say even using Twitter to get a general glimpse of the general perception is faulty. In the same way that I don't think people truly mean what they say when they're drunk, I don't think the things you see on Twitter are accurate reflections.

Some say that the things you see from people hiding behind their keyboards is an accurate reflection of how those people feel with their inhibitions removed. Others think that the people hiding behind their keyboards are trolls who don't actually even believe the venom & vile they're spreading. I think accuracy is somewhere between those 2 opinions.

-foe

No amount of humor or liquor gone make me hate my race or exhibit acts of self hate…..

No amount of humor or liquor gone make me hate my race or exhibit acts of self hate…..
Same here, but in a different way.

I don't drink and I've been accused of being too serious, but I already do both of those last 2 things you said. 😂🤷‍♂️

-foe

:smh:

CHECKING Thugs in the Hood Prank, Then Writing Them a FAT CHECK $$$! (GONE WRONG) - YouTube

Yeah, I know people that would have cold knocked him out with a one hitter quitter from the jump. People who do this dumb s*** don't know the world like that.

-foe

Yeah TIK TOK is the worst of the worst. Like all SM is bad, but they exploiting the worst traits of humanity and breaking it down into digestible 7 sec vids.

"TikTok is ruining kids 8 seconds at a time!"
"FB is ruining countries!"
"Parents don't give a crap, THAT'S the problem."

I just hope we realize that all 3 things are true. It doesn't have to be "No, the truth is the one thing I think, and the other 2 are fake news."

-foe

Idk man TikTok was harmless when it was Music.ly and aimed at kids. Its when it was rebranded and adults got a hold of it that it went crazy.

What happened with Zoe Kravitz?
She's got to be one of the finest living humans is all I know about her :pimp:

What happened with Zoe Kravitz?
She's got to be one of the finest living humans is all I know about her :pimp:
When she was 24, apparently her and Will Smith's 14-yo son Jaden had a thing going on. This is her and him when he was 16:

The other night, she called out Will Smith by posting a picture of her dress from Sunday and something like 'Here's the dress I wore on the stage where apparently we're assaulting people now.'

People basically been like "Strong words for a pedophile."

-foe

When she was 24, apparently her and Will Smith's 14-yo son Jaden had a thing going on. This is her and him when he was 16:

The other night, sShe called out Will Smith by posting a picture of her dress from Sunday and something like 'Here's the dress I wore on the stage where apparently we're assaulting people now.'

People basically been like "Strong words for a pedophile."

-foe

Not only that - they’re saying she didn’t have words for her father when he was dating a 17 year old while in his 30’s.

And something about not wanting to do an interview or perform for Essence because that they were not her audience or demographic.

The internet never forgets. :lol:

Last edited:
Me, every 4 years during the debates and election.

-foe

not the same.. or not really the same

while both might be bad, 1 is a whole lot worse

id hope that the politics in America have made this abundantly clear over the last 2 decades (I’d say 4 or even 6, but I’d hope people are well aware of the last 2)

Back
Top Bottom