Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Honestly I feel Murda on what hes sayin. I visualize ol boy as a Gunplay, Ice Berg, or Boosie. I kinda got the same mindframe. I didnt NEVER dance at all til I came to college and its all these white !%+!@*! everywhere. You hit em with 10 seconds of a dougie or swag surf and theyre in love. I dunno man, in the south we got the cats that dance, but the south got its own form of gangsta rap, and I feel like Murda and I are both on that heavy.

Thats kinda an assumption about him but thats what Im thinkin. Im the dude posted up most the time too drinkin. Shorties come grind on me not cuz my dancin but cuz of the same attitude displayed by these dancin cats "I dont give a !$+! Im cool doin me" Its just do these chickens want an out there dancing youngbuck or somebody more composed and that appears stereotypically like more of a G and dangerous.

Both can get buns, dont assume us non-dancing cats dont get none cuz thats very wrong. It all depends on the environment you in

Honestly I feel Murda on what hes sayin. I visualize ol boy as a Gunplay, Ice Berg, or Boosie. I kinda got the same mindframe. I didnt NEVER dance at all til I came to college and its all these white !%+!@*! everywhere. You hit em with 10 seconds of a dougie or swag surf and theyre in love. I dunno man, in the south we got the cats that dance, but the south got its own form of gangsta rap, and I feel like Murda and I are both on that heavy.

Thats kinda an assumption about him but thats what Im thinkin. Im the dude posted up most the time too drinkin. Shorties come grind on me not cuz my dancin but cuz of the same attitude displayed by these dancin cats "I dont give a !$+! Im cool doin me" Its just do these chickens want an out there dancing youngbuck or somebody more composed and that appears stereotypically like more of a G and dangerous.

Both can get buns, dont assume us non-dancing cats dont get none cuz thats very wrong. It all depends on the environment you in

Yall post up the wall dudes are just too timid to get you're dougie on.

I dance and clown amongst the homies and then I always seem to get dubbed

on by the females shortly thereafter. It's primal just like in the animal kingdom many males

put on shows/displays to attract the female and impregnate them.

Yall post up the wall dudes are just too timid to get you're dougie on.

I dance and clown amongst the homies and then I always seem to get dubbed

on by the females shortly thereafter. It's primal just like in the animal kingdom many males

put on shows/displays to attract the female and impregnate them.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by Str8YaMs

Jerk > Dougie

fixed
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Being white FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nobody knows how to do any of these dances and if they do they always suck at them
laugh.gif
I can't do the dougie, but my crip walk, harlem shake, jerk, and moonwalk are all on point. Going to a party full of white stiffs and pulling those off = instant star status
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jerk > Dougie

fixed
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Being white FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nobody knows how to do any of these dances and if they do they always suck at them
laugh.gif
I can't do the dougie, but my crip walk, harlem shake, jerk, and moonwalk are all on point. Going to a party full of white stiffs and pulling those off = instant star status
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have tried to learn, but no matter how you spin it, 6'3 260 lb white guy doesnt look good doing the dougie
roll.gif

But I dont care if I if I look like a fool, I'm still going to do it when I catch a touchdown this season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have tried to learn, but no matter how you spin it, 6'3 260 lb white guy doesnt look good doing the dougie
roll.gif

But I dont care if I if I look like a fool, I'm still going to do it when I catch a touchdown this season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Jerk > Dougie

fixed
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Being white FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  I know what you talking about.

You do the reg moonwalk?  Or the other variations like the side glide, mwalk in place, surfboard, etc?

Most of the time I have limited space so I'll do the moonwalk in place and armwaves at the same time. 

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Jerk > Dougie

fixed
Fixed.
laugh.gif

Being white FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  I know what you talking about.

You do the reg moonwalk?  Or the other variations like the side glide, mwalk in place, surfboard, etc?

Most of the time I have limited space so I'll do the moonwalk in place and armwaves at the same time. 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Nah I've seen guys in Big T's and Cirque who'd wipe the floor with these guys.

I'm 26 and too old for it now lol.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when it used to be club BLUE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NOW WATCH ME D-TOWN....BOOGIE....BOOGIE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
had no idea this many D-Town folk were here. Let's summit...

but now that's out the way
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
@ this thread.  I can't believe ya'll really discussing this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Nah I've seen guys in Big T's and Cirque who'd wipe the floor with these guys.

I'm 26 and too old for it now lol.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when it used to be club BLUE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
NOW WATCH ME D-TOWN....BOOGIE....BOOGIE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
had no idea this many D-Town folk were here. Let's summit...

but now that's out the way
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
@ this thread.  I can't believe ya'll really discussing this
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom