Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

I don't think it's gay, but it's feminine as hell to me. I remember when all that dancin' !$** was for the broads, now it's like these cats see a girl doing her thing, they get offended and try to out dance the !$+%+.
A dude doing all that !$**, while he's surrounded by a circle of his friends while they shout out WORK!!! i don't know man. Maybe i'm just old
laugh.gif

Dancing was for the broads? When was this? Because back in the 90's especially in the early 90s dudes was dancing at parties having fun instead of trying hard to look "hard" posted up on a wall somewhere..

I don't think it's gay, but it's feminine as hell to me. I remember when all that dancin' !$** was for the broads, now it's like these cats see a girl doing her thing, they get offended and try to out dance the !$+%+.
A dude doing all that !$**, while he's surrounded by a circle of his friends while they shout out WORK!!! i don't know man. Maybe i'm just old
laugh.gif

Dancing was for the broads? When was this? Because back in the 90's especially in the early 90s dudes was dancing at parties having fun instead of trying hard to look "hard" posted up on a wall somewhere..

Originally Posted by Murda He

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
If I had CB's dancing ability, you better believe I'd be dancing 24/7.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
Dancing is an art. Bunch of tough guys.
laugh.gif
You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

You feel the same about men who do ballroom dancing (waltz, tango, samba, etc.)?

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Exactly. I don't even dance like that but I'm not going to hate on the next man who does.
IDC how you chop it up, calling a man gay for dancing is very insecure and proves that you don't have that ability.
laugh.gif
You got it bass-ackwards. if you danced 24/7, you'd have CB's ability. Now I'm not calling CB gay, but come on man. Somebody out there is gay. Is it really that hard to believe? I was too busy watching Uncut to watch dudes harlem shake and practice it. That's all I'm really saying. I do't dance because I came up being danced on, not with. And CB my age, I think. So it's not like he didn't come up in my era. What type of man sits and watches other men dance his whole life?
laugh.gif
If he ain't gay, then there's a 1000 little boys who are, who watch him and want to be just like him. Think about it. There's gotta be more gay men dancing than straight ones. It's a pretty feminine form of expression
grin.gif

You feel the same about men who do ballroom dancing (waltz, tango, samba, etc.)?

That cat daddy %%** ain't nothing but another version of the Ricky Bobby Dance. I don't rock w/ all this dancin' %%**, but i swear these ppl are takin' you Dallas @!%@@* %%** and gettin' rich off it. Cold game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you not the first and not the last person to say that 

That cat daddy %%** ain't nothing but another version of the Ricky Bobby Dance. I don't rock w/ all this dancin' %%**, but i swear these ppl are takin' you Dallas @!%@@* %%** and gettin' rich off it. Cold game.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you not the first and not the last person to say that 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

laugh.gif

Yeah they was dancing WITH the broads. New Jack swing type ##!*, the kid n play yeah i get that, but this hands on your hips, jiggin' and dippin' harder than the broads i don't know, hey if that's your thing do you.
I don't know where this looking hard on a wall stuff came from, it's like if you don't dance, you must be some +@@#+ trying to be a gangster or something. I like to dance with females, and watch them do they thing, not try to compete with 'em. To each his own...

laugh.gif

Yeah they was dancing WITH the broads. New Jack swing type ##!*, the kid n play yeah i get that, but this hands on your hips, jiggin' and dippin' harder than the broads i don't know, hey if that's your thing do you.
I don't know where this looking hard on a wall stuff came from, it's like if you don't dance, you must be some +@@#+ trying to be a gangster or something. I like to dance with females, and watch them do they thing, not try to compete with 'em. To each his own...

laugh.gif

Nah I feel you, but I be seein dudes at clubs who go and DON'T dance. I'm not saying start doing the dougie on your own but at least dance with females. They try to go just to get at girls. If they would just lighten up and dance with a few instead of trying act like they're too hard to dance they'd have more fun AND get more girls. 

laugh.gif

Nah I feel you, but I be seein dudes at clubs who go and DON'T dance. I'm not saying start doing the dougie on your own but at least dance with females. They try to go just to get at girls. If they would just lighten up and dance with a few instead of trying act like they're too hard to dance they'd have more fun AND get more girls. 

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This is undoubtedly the most idiotic thing that has been uttered in this thread.

Dancing is a feminine form of expression-- are you serious brah...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're honestly a cool dude in my book, and I think folks on here often don't give you the credit you deserve, but this right here (that statement) is beyond ridiculous and damn near pitiful.

What's next--singing is feminine form of expression? Or perhaps music is? I'm sure as we hit closer to home, you will start throwing red flags though.

Also, aren't you a nursing student at your university. That's a pretty feminine career path, is it not...
grin.gif

Frankly I question your "artistic" (as you are a musician) sensibilities if you're parading an opinion such as "dancing = feminine = sign of homosexuality".

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

This is undoubtedly the most idiotic thing that has been uttered in this thread.

Dancing is a feminine form of expression-- are you serious brah...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're honestly a cool dude in my book, and I think folks on here often don't give you the credit you deserve, but this right here (that statement) is beyond ridiculous and damn near pitiful.

What's next--singing is feminine form of expression? Or perhaps music is? I'm sure as we hit closer to home, you will start throwing red flags though.

Also, aren't you a nursing student at your university. That's a pretty feminine career path, is it not...
grin.gif

Frankly I question your "artistic" (as you are a musician) sensibilities if you're parading an opinion such as "dancing = feminine = sign of homosexuality".

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Is it really a generational thing though? Please don't act like your fathers and your grandfathers weren't up in the "socials" doing the latest dances and moves with their girls.
And let's not even talk about the fashions they were wearing back then
laugh.gif
naw..i remember in da 90's da rise of gangsta rap KILLED any of that dancing, compound that with da backlash of MC hammer and vanilla ICE and it was considered

corny complexed choreographed danced...

da harlem shake broke that and it snowballed ever since.
came back in here to post this.  It may be generational, but the only generation that believes that its "soft" or "feminine" to dance are is the generation that came up in the gangsta-rap era(which I am actually a part of btw) .  Before that, (early 90's, 80s, and back) people danced and didnt care.  Even mobsters back in the 20's danced.  Guess its kinda going back to that not caring mentality.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Is it really a generational thing though? Please don't act like your fathers and your grandfathers weren't up in the "socials" doing the latest dances and moves with their girls.
And let's not even talk about the fashions they were wearing back then
laugh.gif
naw..i remember in da 90's da rise of gangsta rap KILLED any of that dancing, compound that with da backlash of MC hammer and vanilla ICE and it was considered

corny complexed choreographed danced...

da harlem shake broke that and it snowballed ever since.
came back in here to post this.  It may be generational, but the only generation that believes that its "soft" or "feminine" to dance are is the generation that came up in the gangsta-rap era(which I am actually a part of btw) .  Before that, (early 90's, 80s, and back) people danced and didnt care.  Even mobsters back in the 20's danced.  Guess its kinda going back to that not caring mentality.

TomCruze is so right. I expected better from dude, especially him being an "artist."
Some could say he's feminine since he's expressing his emotions with the pen and pad.
He's still cool but yeah definitely miss me with that.

TomCruze is so right. I expected better from dude, especially him being an "artist."
Some could say he's feminine since he's expressing his emotions with the pen and pad.
He's still cool but yeah definitely miss me with that.

I've been tryna get this dance down for the longest.

Someone please help me. It's the hottest dance out right now.

I've been tryna get this dance down for the longest.

Someone please help me. It's the hottest dance out right now.

lol.
the dougie aint hard to do,
dancing aint feminine, but the dougie and some moves of it are very feminine. dudes in the south been doing these dances for a while. i remember when the lil will "my dougie" came out and ppl started doing that $%%%. i was like wtfff these dudes doing dancing with each other.

dougie fresh is from nyc, but the dougie dance (what it is now), hit hard first in the south (dallas mainly) and expanded from there.

theres a few moves like the ones act like one hand is a mirror and theyre powdering themselves, you cant lie that is very AYO. all the times you see 2 (or more) dudes dancing with each other doing some real questionable moves. it just looks suspect. dont get me wrong ive done the dougie, many times (usually very drunk) but its me dancing by myself.
sometimes nt makes me feel old.....
we all know the harlem shake > dougie

lol.
the dougie aint hard to do,
dancing aint feminine, but the dougie and some moves of it are very feminine. dudes in the south been doing these dances for a while. i remember when the lil will "my dougie" came out and ppl started doing that $%%%. i was like wtfff these dudes doing dancing with each other.

dougie fresh is from nyc, but the dougie dance (what it is now), hit hard first in the south (dallas mainly) and expanded from there.

theres a few moves like the ones act like one hand is a mirror and theyre powdering themselves, you cant lie that is very AYO. all the times you see 2 (or more) dudes dancing with each other doing some real questionable moves. it just looks suspect. dont get me wrong ive done the dougie, many times (usually very drunk) but its me dancing by myself.
sometimes nt makes me feel old.....
we all know the harlem shake > dougie

MEMPHIS GANGSTA WALKIN/CHOPPIN/BUCKIN/JOOKIN

NOW THIS IS HARD
SKIP TO 1:45 FOR DANCING

DOUGIE PRETTY EASY TO DO.

MEMPHIS GANGSTA WALKIN/CHOPPIN/BUCKIN/JOOKIN

NOW THIS IS HARD
SKIP TO 1:45 FOR DANCING

DOUGIE PRETTY EASY TO DO.

Back
Top Bottom