Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

Hitting the dougie isn't hard, what people are thinking they need to do is all the extra "cat daddy" and "stanky leg" that CB throws in when he does it.
If you can't do that just do your basic side to side and wipe your head.

Originally Posted by taymane23

It's a southern thang brah they just copyin'
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Cuffy
Ummm....Where da chicks @ ???? Not saying they gay, but it's a bit weird and awkward to be dancing like that around an audience of dudes. *Shrugs*
exactly. I dont dance AT ALL, but if i did, it wouldnt be around dudes like that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Cuffy
Ummm....Where da chicks @ ???? Not saying they gay, but it's a bit weird and awkward to be dancing like that around an audience of dudes. *Shrugs*
exactly. I dont dance AT ALL, but if i did, it wouldnt be around dudes like that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Well the actual "shimmy" part is called the d town boogie created by this young +%+!@ lil Spain in Dallas. Doing "the dougie" is easy all it is the original doug e fresh dance doing the boogie is not for the rhythmic challenged. Me don't dance tho

Well the actual "shimmy" part is called the d town boogie created by this young +%+!@ lil Spain in Dallas. Doing "the dougie" is easy all it is the original doug e fresh dance doing the boogie is not for the rhythmic challenged. Me don't dance tho

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Is it really a generational thing though? Please don't act like your fathers and your grandfathers weren't up in the "socials" doing the latest dances and moves with their girls.
And let's not even talk about the fashions they were wearing back then
laugh.gif
naw..i remember in da 90's da rise of gangsta rap KILLED any of that dancing, compound that with da backlash of MC hammer and vanilla ICE and it was considered

corny complexed choreographed danced...

da harlem shake broke that and it snowballed ever since.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dougie Fresh was in the same video in Dallas with Lil Wil

try again homie

oh course he's there...they sampled his song...its a check
pimp.gif

(btw dougie fresh is NYC
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Is it really a generational thing though? Please don't act like your fathers and your grandfathers weren't up in the "socials" doing the latest dances and moves with their girls.
And let's not even talk about the fashions they were wearing back then
laugh.gif
naw..i remember in da 90's da rise of gangsta rap KILLED any of that dancing, compound that with da backlash of MC hammer and vanilla ICE and it was considered

corny complexed choreographed danced...

da harlem shake broke that and it snowballed ever since.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dougie Fresh was in the same video in Dallas with Lil Wil

try again homie

oh course he's there...they sampled his song...its a check
pimp.gif

(btw dougie fresh is NYC
tongue.gif
)

To a girl:
Knowing how to dance =  good sex game.  That's the perception. 

(same with us dudes btw. When I see a broad that is a horrible dancer I assume her sex game is weak/ bad in bed). 

To a girl:
Knowing how to dance =  good sex game.  That's the perception. 

(same with us dudes btw. When I see a broad that is a horrible dancer I assume her sex game is weak/ bad in bed). 

I can do a small dougie but then I get off track when I try to do it full out 
laugh.gif

Doing the dance is kind of difficult for me.

I can do a small dougie but then I get off track when I try to do it full out 
laugh.gif

Doing the dance is kind of difficult for me.

Originally Posted by cartune

exactly it only incorporates a piece of the dougie fresh dance with the D-town boogie
but out of respect for him and using the name he was in the video

but as usual ninjahood is trying to turn this into a NYC created/made everything hot thread

Ninjahood please step out of you room and get some air please 

Originally Posted by cartune

exactly it only incorporates a piece of the dougie fresh dance with the D-town boogie
but out of respect for him and using the name he was in the video

but as usual ninjahood is trying to turn this into a NYC created/made everything hot thread

Ninjahood please step out of you room and get some air please 

That cat daddy %%** ain't nothing but another version of the Ricky Bobby Dance. I don't rock w/ all this dancin' %%**, but i swear these ppl are takin' you Dallas @!%@@* %%** and gettin' rich off it. Cold game.

That cat daddy %%** ain't nothing but another version of the Ricky Bobby Dance. I don't rock w/ all this dancin' %%**, but i swear these ppl are takin' you Dallas @!%@@* %%** and gettin' rich off it. Cold game.

Back
Top Bottom