Is the SAW series, the best horror series in our generation?

Saw I
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Saw 2
eek.gif
eek.gif

Saw 3
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Saw 4
eek.gif
eek.gif

Saw 5
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The only good horror movies to come out in the last 10 years were Dead Silence
pimp.gif
(if you haven't seen it you need to) Orphan (was surprised at how goodit was).... Amityville Horror with Ryan Reynolds... and a couple others I can't remember... but those are three that stick out.

And I'm 20, I still remember when Scream came out.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

pimp.gif
(if you haven't seen it you need to) Orphan (was surprised at how good it was).... Amityville Horror with Ryan Reynolds... and a couple others I can't remember... but those are three that stick out.

laugh.gif
What?! That movie was TERRRRRIBLE!

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

pimp.gif
(if you haven't seen it you need to) Orphan (was surprised at how good it was).... Amityville Horror with Ryan Reynolds... and a couple others I can't remember... but those are three that stick out.

laugh.gif
What?! That movie was TERRRRRIBLE!

Im saying
laugh.gif

Dead Silence was a good movie. I saw Haunting in Conneticut and that movie was wackkkkk. I wanna see Hallowwen 2 and Final Destination 4 this.

Well, I liked Amiryville Horror... maybe cause I'm partial cause I'm abig fan of the original, and I thought it did it justice...

I hope you mean in America. Cause if not. Take a Huge L.

Saw 1 is the only one worthy of the masterpiece title.

Halloween 2 looks really good, Rob Zombie always does a good job when directing, Michael looks like hes on a missssion in the trailer.

I enjoy the films. 5 was definitely my least favorite. My personal take on the movies: I never go in expecting a great overall movie. I know what they aretrying to do with these movies and I appreciate it. If I went in expecting one of the best movies ever, of course I am going to be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom