Is the secret to women not caring?

I've been with my girl about a year now and for the majority of the relationship things were beautiful..First like 7-8 months we never fought..then we wereboth going thru alot so it kinda got rough for a week or 2 but got back on track..Then recently things got shakey between us because we worked at the same jobtogether the first 8 months of our relationship but I got a new job and so did she and we didn't see each other as much..Then we stopped hanging out asmuch because of changes in schedule..I lied to her about something totally irrelevant and unimportant ( too long to explain) and she was angry at me for madlong saying she can't trust me and feels that if I lied this time she feels I might've lied in the past and that I've been actin controlling latelyn whatnot

SO I decided to gain her forgiveness back and after about 2 weeks she forgave me n things are great again..and I decided that even tho I just tell her thingsas advice that may come off as controlling, I'd let her make her own decisions..So she decided to get a dumb tattoo the other day and the old mewould've stopped her but the new me said w/e bc its not flashy or skanky..it was on her wrist and if I said no she'd do it anyways so I didn't saynothing
She wanted to chill with her friends late at night, I said w/e and it was over with..So as a result of me not caring what she does as long as its not cheatingor whatnot, I can do w/e I want bc she can't get mad at me for the same things..Since I've taken this IDC approach, things have been even better

Idk if thats the approach for every1 but I think maybe you guys are caring too much and don't want your girl going to clubs and parties and w/e ifyou're not there when in the long run it don't even matter..The way I see it, if your girl is a ho shes a ho and will cheat whether its at a party orat her job..So if I don't think my girl is a ho then she can do w/e she wants

Any1 else try this theory out? Comments/ Criticism?

Take her to DQM to try on some hats
oh no.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm guessing its some kind of inside joke or a joke on my girl but I'll just go along with it like I know what's going on

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm guessing its some kind of inside joke or a joke on my girl but I'll just go along with it like I know what's going on

You take your girl to the store, tell her to try some stuff on, tell her it looks good. Give her the feeling that you are going to buy here something, thenjust say ok time to go and leave without buying anything.

Ahh I see..But why would it be DQM of all places?..Why not a girly store like Saks 5th Avenue or Tiffanys?..She'd be more heartbroken by something likethat

but seriously
[h1]How to Minimize Suffering in a Relationship[/h1]
by Tomer

How many times have you heard a guy saying: "I don't understand... I did everything right... I did this and that... and she is dumping me or is flaking on me. I'm nervous, heart broken and suffering"?

The solution to this problem can be described by the following formula:

Let S be the amount of suffering you endure in a relationship.

Let E1 be the amount of effort you are putting into the relationship (i.e. coming up with ideas for going out, making reservations, buying stuff, and generally doing things to make her happy).

Let E2 be the amount of effort she puts into the relationship (same as above only she doing it to you).

Then, my law says that:

S=E1-E2

Meaning that, the amount of suffering you endure in the relationship, is equal to the difference between how much effort you invest and how much effort she invests in the relationship.

For example, if you run around all the time making sure she is happy and trying to organize things for the two of you to do, etc, while she idly stands by, your S will be high and most likely you will suffer quite a bit.

I have been burnt like this big time and have learnt my lesson. So the next time you are dating a girl you really like, keep in mind this golden law and always keep your S to a minimum by making E1=E2.

Note: you don't want it negative, cause then you will just end up dumping her.

edit-
Ahh I see..But why would it be DQM of all places?..Why not a girly store like Saks 5th Avenue or Tiffanys?..She'd be more heartbroken by something like that

read my sig

Lol I appreciate the formula for less suffering but I'm doing ok..She never really did anything that made me angry or wanna dump her. ie- hanging out withrandom guys or getting suspicious texts/ phone calls from other dudes...Overall, she does what she's expected but like any girl she says/ does stupid$$@!sometimes..I'm just saying that I realized that girls WANT us to get mad about them going out to bars/clubs/parties b/c it makes us look insecure andjealous and they feed off of that..So now that I don't care anymore where she goes as long as she isn't doing stuff she shouldnt be doing, then shedoesn't want to do em as often

Honestly, during the time period in which she was mad at me for lying, she hung out with her friends every other night, smoked a cigarrette(she quit smokingwhen we started dating)and didn't call me unless I called first and she did it all out of spite..Once I stopped calling her and stopped caring that she wasalways out with her friends, now she calls me all the time and doesn't hang out with her friends except for like once a week..It seems to be working so far

www.sosuave.com

but they do want you to get mad..my last girl tried to get a rise out of me by making fake myspace pages of dudes to comment herself on her page...when ibrushed it off she went even further and messaged me with one saying "stay away from my girl"..i took her !*!* to Union and left her there looking atVans..show that you want her by being dominant and assertive, just dont go too far

I'm not gonna o/d on the controlling of the situation..Word to the Boondocks where dude grabbed his wife telling her "B---h, get your a-s in thecar!!"

No you should care, but don't control them though. give them options but i meann if they do something that you don't like and they know you don'tlike it then think if theyre worth it or not. just see what their actions are after what you sayy she should know what's right if not thenn dead it

it frustrated lil girls who think there grown
but i see it working with a female who is
mature...like yeah you my girl but i understand
you are going to do what you want regardless
so ain't no point in getting hype do you, but respect
what we have at the same time

IMO Get them to the point where they are enthrawlled(sp?) with you and then act like she's just a friend or w/e, she'll like you wayy more. Worked forme.

Back
Top Bottom