Is their a Chipotle competitor yet?

Okay seems like their are other options in NYC this Sabor De mexico seems to be the only one. But their food is absolutely better than chipotle's but like everything else hype carries it

You haven't had free birds until you have the one in Santa Barbara.
It's world famous, nothing like the rest of them.

Lines are wrapped around the street at nights by the students, but it's worth the wait. Probably one of the most memorable nachos or monster burritos you'll have, especially if you've been drinking.

If you're ever near SB make it a priority. :pimp:

I honestly like Moe's better.

This. Moe's is very close to chipotle. The fact that I dont see it often would be the only reason I'd choose it over Chipotle but still I go eat Chipotle like for a month then stop just to do it all over :lol:

So theres no competition at the end of the day :pimp:

Okay seems like their are other options in NYC this Sabor De mexico seems to be the only one. But their food is absolutely better than chipotle's but like everything else hype carries it

So much good spots in NY like that one near spring st that's a block away from Gstar

Here in LA
El Taco Llama, Rigos Tacos, King Taco, 3 Hermanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chipotle.

its called Taco Bell............................

I don't even like taco bell, buts its cheap hangover food

Give me a burrito from any corner taco shop in San Diego over Chipotle. I prefer the authentic Mexican food.

I know DC/baltimore area has California Tortilla. It's not bad

But Qdoba by me is > chipotle. Mainly because qdoba has all mexicans working there that load your burrito up...thing is easily 2lbs. Size of a small breed dog. I go to chipotle and its all hipsters that work there that barely put any meat in the burrito.

Qdoba> chipotle at least by me.

Last edited:
I've only been to Freebirds a couple of times (The one on Fig near USC)...

I just can't get down with the shooting sour cream and guacamole out of those guns. Reminds me of Taco Bell
laugh.gif
If you live in LA, there's no reason to be going to any of these places though.

Now I want some Chipotle. Also why does Chipotle not do promotions. Not only is Moes cheaper on a day to day basis they have Moe Monday.... They really need to do something about that.

I've had Qdoba twice, there's not one close enough to me for me to get it often.

I have a chipotle and moes right around the way. Although I like chipotle a lot more, this thread has made me want Moe's so off I go. :lol:

Now I want some Chipotle. Also why does Chipotle not do promotions. Not only is Moes cheaper on a day to day basis they have Moe Monday.... They really need to do something about that.

I've had Qdoba twice, there's not one close enough to me for me to get it often.

Can't forget about that free guac too :pimp:

I'm not the biggest fan of qdoba. Still tolerable but chipotle is 10x better.

We have Boloco and California tortilla but I feel like those are different types of burritos if that makes sense. They are more like specialty wraps probably a bad description but not that comparable.

Back
Top Bottom