Is there a worse NBA commentator than Jon Barry?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

mark jackson

hand down man downnn... mane shut the !%#+ up

roll.gif

I wish they would bring Bill Raftery to the NBA. My favorite announcer in all of sports.

I wish they would bring Bill Raftery to the NBA. My favorite announcer in all of sports.

Originally Posted by rawjs

Is that the "little kiss" guy?  He's great .
laugh.gif

Gus Johnson in the NBA would be funny too.  Him and Barkley should do the finals

laugh.gif

Gus Johnson in the NBA would be funny too.  Him and Barkley should do the finals

I remember in high school when Bob Costas would do all of the Finals games years ago .. dont know if he still does but that was definitely superior commentary. I agree though, Jon Barry is the absolute worse to listen to.

SN: Imagine him doing this Spurs game knowing T. Parker (supposedly) smashed his brothers wife 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I remember in high school when Bob Costas would do all of the Finals games years ago .. dont know if he still does but that was definitely superior commentary. I agree though, Jon Barry is the absolute worse to listen to.

SN: Imagine him doing this Spurs game knowing T. Parker (supposedly) smashed his brothers wife 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

All of ESPNs broadcasters are so bad. Idk if I can take another Nba finals with Breen, Van Gundy & Mark Jackson.

All of ESPNs broadcasters are so bad. Idk if I can take another Nba finals with Breen, Van Gundy & Mark Jackson.

laugh.gif
at Bill Walton

I actually don't mind Berry, I've never thought of him as a terrible commentator

Reggie Miller is awful and I absolutely can't stand Doris Burke
30t6p3b.gif
I have to put the TV on mute when I hear her commentating

laugh.gif
at Bill Walton

I actually don't mind Berry, I've never thought of him as a terrible commentator

Reggie Miller is awful and I absolutely can't stand Doris Burke
30t6p3b.gif
I have to put the TV on mute when I hear her commentating

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

Yes sir.  That is him, and if a guy hit two banks in a row, he is "giving it a little smooooooch"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

laugh.gif

Yes sir.  That is him, and if a guy hit two banks in a row, he is "giving it a little smooooooch"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom