Is there a worse NBA commentator than Jon Barry?

TylerTrent wrote:
go straight to the :26 mark.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, I don't see whats so bad about Doris Burke. She seems to do way more research than a lot of the other announcers.

Honestly, I don't see whats so bad about Doris Burke. She seems to do way more research than a lot of the other announcers.

van gundy is good dude has so much knowledge about the game its ridiculous. mark jackson isnt bad and compliments van gundy well because of all the fights they get into. breen knows his stuff too, and hes been objecting a lot of calls this season in knick games so if thats your complaint about him then its not a problem anymore considering he doesnt do it.

only dude i dont like is reggie miller. hes got too much of a sarcastic personality and is awkward when he tries to act like a cool, color commentator.

van gundy is good dude has so much knowledge about the game its ridiculous. mark jackson isnt bad and compliments van gundy well because of all the fights they get into. breen knows his stuff too, and hes been objecting a lot of calls this season in knick games so if thats your complaint about him then its not a problem anymore considering he doesnt do it.

only dude i dont like is reggie miller. hes got too much of a sarcastic personality and is awkward when he tries to act like a cool, color commentator.

Back
Top Bottom