Is there a worse NBA commentator than Jon Barry?

"I believe that, in two weeks, he (LeBron) could start in an NFL game and be a factor."

Really, Jon?

"I believe that, in two weeks, he (LeBron) could start in an NFL game and be a factor."

Really, Jon?

I gotta go with Reggie on this one.

And I agree that Mike Breen is awful too. His overreaction to every hard foul is infuriating. I forget where I read this, but someone said that Mike Breen is the only person who goes to a basketball game and roots for the refs.
laugh.gif
 It's true unfortunately. He agrees with every call the refs make, even if the replay shows they made a mistake.

I gotta go with Reggie on this one.

And I agree that Mike Breen is awful too. His overreaction to every hard foul is infuriating. I forget where I read this, but someone said that Mike Breen is the only person who goes to a basketball game and roots for the refs.
laugh.gif
 It's true unfortunately. He agrees with every call the refs make, even if the replay shows they made a mistake.

Reggie Miller's random yelling and screaming is far worse.

Although I hate Jon Barry, but I can't remember why.

But I hate him.

Reggie Miller's random yelling and screaming is far worse.

Although I hate Jon Barry, but I can't remember why.

But I hate him.

its like reggie forces it when he yells and stuff. feels really awkward listening to him when it cuts to commercials and he tries to sound excited
laugh.gif

tirico is awful when he does play by play for an espn on abc game with lebron

jon barry sucks on studio halftime and on color commentary

its like reggie forces it when he yells and stuff. feels really awkward listening to him when it cuts to commercials and he tries to sound excited
laugh.gif

tirico is awful when he does play by play for an espn on abc game with lebron

jon barry sucks on studio halftime and on color commentary

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

mark jackson

hand down man downnn... mane shut the !%#+ up
laugh.gif

Honestly speaking, none of these announcers annoy me. They all bring something different to the table.

And yes, even Horny Doris Burke.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

mark jackson

hand down man downnn... mane shut the !%#+ up
laugh.gif

Honestly speaking, none of these announcers annoy me. They all bring something different to the table.

And yes, even Horny Doris Burke.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom