Is there any dealship for used Motorcyles in the eastbay?

I've been lookin around on craiglist for a sports bike for awhile now.. but is there such thing as a used motorcycle dealership like they have for usedcars?...

Yes, they have a big one in San Jose. Its off of Stevens Creek. Called M1 or something like that. Theres one in Fairfield too. A Honda, Suzuki dealer with someused bikes off of Texas St. Hope that helps.

Theres East Bay Motorsports in Hayward, There's Fairfield Cycle Center that sells a lot of used bikes and also a couple in Salinas. You gotta look around for a good price, but make sure to check quality because most of these dealers out here, especially for used bikes are trying to get over. You gotta have a mouthpiece. I would say you're better off looking at craigslist if you aren't looking to spend much

Originally Posted by bayareajordan

Theres East Bay Motorsports in Hayward, There's Fairfield Cycle Center that sells a lot of used bikes and also a couple in Salinas. You gotta look around for a good price, but make sure to check quality because most of these dealers out here, especially for used bikes are trying to get over. You gotta have a mouthpiece. I would say you're better off looking at craigslist if you aren't looking to spend much
dont got much of a mouth considering its my first bike and i dont know much..lol

#1 rule is doing your homework, know what the going price is for bikes in that range, kelly blue book it because most dealers will mark up prices $3000+ ABOVE that price. My boy bought his 2006 GXSR with 15k miles for $4000 out the door and their asking price was $9000. They tried to feed him all this bull about "new tires" to try and justify the price. Don't buy into it

anyone know anymore places?.. i'll probably end up buying a used bike online from someone on BARF once i get my license. thinkin i'll save some money cutting out the dealer which would prolly feed me BS cuz i dont know much... but anyways i'm looking to just buy a helmet first. is that a good move? b/c i dont wanna use a loaner when i take the MSF. im leaning towards a shoie. any shops in the eastbay with cheap prices?

Back
Top Bottom