Is there such a thing as....

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yeah. causes UTIs

what is this UTI's ?

Urinary tract infection...a primary cause of them is too much sex.

And to answer the topic question...yes. With married people..I'd say no, but people dating..it only complicates things in my opinion.

Yes and no. I don't think it will necessarily ruin the relationship, but it'll ruin the excitement of sex with that person in general. If you have astrong enough connection in other areas it shouldn't matter either way but you don't want your sex life to become routine. It should always be aspecial moment, not a chore.

CLuTcH 713 wrote:
too much sex in a relationship?
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Yes, think about it if your having intercourse with the same girl for every a year its going to get boring. That's like eating the same old meal everydayfor the rest of your life. Having a new girl is always the best. I mean you can have a wifey but once in a while its best to get a new course every once in awhile just so you don't get bored of it.

Originally Posted by SGS MM

Of course if it is with the same woman, even if you are mentally strong ...

Eat your favorite food every single day and see what happends.

Now if you are having sex every single day with a different woman then NO .. Sometimes you might get a rotten apple but you be ready to eat within the hour! LMAO!

Now that's real talk!

i see wereI2I on this!!! MY SAME EXACT SENTIMENTS...

Senior my g/f got a UTI...we were bonin EVERYDAY like clockwork, and I also cheated like crazy.....

there is too much sex in a relationship, even me as a self describe sex addict gets tired of it, then proceed to chase money.

Back
Top Bottom