Is this how most Odd Future/Tyler fans feel after hearing Goblin?

I know it was Mang but figured it deserved its own thread since most of the people in the OFWG thread won't watch. Only some and it should get an interesting discussion going. I really wonder if the entire album was a joke because it was trash..but, like the guy said it would be a horrible one

I mean I did just see this post in the OFWG thread (which is full of nonsense)
Originally Posted by whyhellothere

http://www.complex.com/mu...reator-from-formspring#1

laugh.gif
they really dug threw his formspring
dude gonna be pissed
Is this website/are these people really taking Tyler serious in any of those replies? Or even care to read that?
laugh.gif

I know it was Mang but figured it deserved its own thread since most of the people in the OFWG thread won't watch. Only some and it should get an interesting discussion going. I really wonder if the entire album was a joke because it was trash..but, like the guy said it would be a horrible one

I mean I did just see this post in the OFWG thread (which is full of nonsense)
Originally Posted by whyhellothere

http://www.complex.com/mu...reator-from-formspring#1

laugh.gif
they really dug threw his formspring
dude gonna be pissed
Is this website/are these people really taking Tyler serious in any of those replies? Or even care to read that?
laugh.gif

I'm an Odd Future fan, why?  I guess it's because I feel the group has a lot of charisma and their beats sound sort of like older Neptunes beats to me.  
I'll be the first to admit that Tyler's new album is flawed and some of the tracks are kinda boring but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to this stupid !%!+**! jerk off rant about not only Odd Future but ANY music in general.  

In terms of music journalism this guy falls on the same level as those make-up "gurus" my girlfriend subscribes to.... he's a !%!+**! YOUTUBE music critic..... I honestly don't get why he's getting all this love on NT... Is it because he bashed Tyler's album?  Well guess what, a lot of other music blogs/publications are doing the same thing and they aren't as corny as this idiot.

I'm an Odd Future fan, why?  I guess it's because I feel the group has a lot of charisma and their beats sound sort of like older Neptunes beats to me.  
I'll be the first to admit that Tyler's new album is flawed and some of the tracks are kinda boring but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to this stupid !%!+**! jerk off rant about not only Odd Future but ANY music in general.  

In terms of music journalism this guy falls on the same level as those make-up "gurus" my girlfriend subscribes to.... he's a !%!+**! YOUTUBE music critic..... I honestly don't get why he's getting all this love on NT... Is it because he bashed Tyler's album?  Well guess what, a lot of other music blogs/publications are doing the same thing and they aren't as corny as this idiot.

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Yeah, you're mad.
I've been watching the Needle Drop for over a year now and he is an incredibly level-headed music reviewer. I've disagreed often with his reviews on certain albums (Jamie Woon, The Kills, and the newest Antlers album) but he explains his position well. Even though I disagree, I can respect his opinion. Not everyone is going to like the same music so I'm glad to hear people stick to what they really feel and not just regurgitate what other music blogs say.

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Yeah, you're mad.
I've been watching the Needle Drop for over a year now and he is an incredibly level-headed music reviewer. I've disagreed often with his reviews on certain albums (Jamie Woon, The Kills, and the newest Antlers album) but he explains his position well. Even though I disagree, I can respect his opinion. Not everyone is going to like the same music so I'm glad to hear people stick to what they really feel and not just regurgitate what other music blogs say.

I liked GOBLIN a lot personally. It seems I was one of the few who felt this way. People have put up valid reason as to why they didn't like it. But just as many said they didn't like it just because someone else did.

I liked GOBLIN a lot personally. It seems I was one of the few who felt this way. People have put up valid reason as to why they didn't like it. But just as many said they didn't like it just because someone else did.

Back
Top Bottom