Is this how most Odd Future/Tyler fans feel after hearing Goblin?

As someone who tried their hardest to dislike everything OF, I gave bastard a listen. Pleasantly surprised. Thought maybe the hype behind goblin was right... Listened to goblin, had trouble getting through it. I'll give it another shot, but this review pretty much sums up exactly how I feel. I will say I'm interested to see how Tyler develops, should be interesting if he has staying power...which, at this point, is tough for me to not dismiss him as another fad.

Some of you need to see this
laugh.gif

I like Goblin a lot. There are a few tracks I don't care for but Goblin, Yonkers, Radicals, She, Nightmare, Tron Cat, Her, Sandwitches, Analog, Golden, and Burger are all pretty good.

The story that is told between Bastard and Goblin is pretty dope too.

Either way you have to admit it's pretty damn cool that a 20 year old kid has an album that he made on his own with help from his friends in stores. I was kind of shocked my best buy in Michigan carried it.

When Lil B doesn't even have an album. I mean imagine if Cole or Lupe could put out the music they wanted... mad props to Tyler for putting out what he wants to put out, and it still being in stores.

I like Goblin a lot. There are a few tracks I don't care for but Goblin, Yonkers, Radicals, She, Nightmare, Tron Cat, Her, Sandwitches, Analog, Golden, and Burger are all pretty good.

The story that is told between Bastard and Goblin is pretty dope too.

Either way you have to admit it's pretty damn cool that a 20 year old kid has an album that he made on his own with help from his friends in stores. I was kind of shocked my best buy in Michigan carried it.

When Lil B doesn't even have an album. I mean imagine if Cole or Lupe could put out the music they wanted... mad props to Tyler for putting out what he wants to put out, and it still being in stores.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Being a critic is the one of the worst professions a person can have

better than bein a bill collector
Bill collectors buy debt for pennies on the dollar and have HUGE profit margins between what they paid for it, and what people settle for.

Bill collectors buy debt for pennies on the dollar and have HUGE profit margins between what they paid for it, and what people settle for.

Originally Posted by marath0n

still a crappy @*@ job... some critics get paid and are famous... every bill collector is HATED

Originally Posted by marath0n

still a crappy @*@ job... some critics get paid and are famous... every bill collector is HATED

Back
Top Bottom