Is this how most Odd Future/Tyler fans feel after hearing Goblin?

laugh.gif

leave it up to NT

I guess my point with that first post was... why should I care what this dude has to say?  I'm sure there's plenty of other music vlogs out there that don't make me sit through a bunch of corny antics.

Also, how accurate can his reviews actually be when he's constantly trying to listen to EVERYTHING... how much time does he even spend with each album before he reviews it?

laugh.gif

leave it up to NT

I guess my point with that first post was... why should I care what this dude has to say?  I'm sure there's plenty of other music vlogs out there that don't make me sit through a bunch of corny antics.

Also, how accurate can his reviews actually be when he's constantly trying to listen to EVERYTHING... how much time does he even spend with each album before he reviews it?

/\ I feel you. I never could get into these reviews. How I hear something is how I hear something. I couldn't give less of a !+@% about how someone else heard it.

/\ I feel you. I never could get into these reviews. How I hear something is how I hear something. I couldn't give less of a !+@% about how someone else heard it.

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

I'm an Odd Future fan, why?  I guess it's because I feel the group has a lot of charisma and their beats sound sort of like older Neptunes beats to me.  
I'll be the first to admit that Tyler's new album is flawed and some of the tracks are kinda boring but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to this stupid !%!+**! jerk off rant about not only Odd Future but ANY music in general.  

In terms of music journalism this guy falls on the same level as those make-up "gurus" my girlfriend subscribes to.... he's a !%!+**! YOUTUBE music critic..... I honestly don't get why he's getting all this love on NT... Is it because he bashed Tyler's album?  Well guess what, a lot of other music blogs/publications are doing the same thing and they aren't as corny as this idiot.
Not firing any shots here but dude is respectfully and thoughtfully analyzing the music, not needlessly crapping on it like you make it sound.

I'm an Odd Future fan, why?  I guess it's because I feel the group has a lot of charisma and their beats sound sort of like older Neptunes beats to me.  
I'll be the first to admit that Tyler's new album is flawed and some of the tracks are kinda boring but I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to this stupid !%!+**! jerk off rant about not only Odd Future but ANY music in general.  

In terms of music journalism this guy falls on the same level as those make-up "gurus" my girlfriend subscribes to.... he's a !%!+**! YOUTUBE music critic..... I honestly don't get why he's getting all this love on NT... Is it because he bashed Tyler's album?  Well guess what, a lot of other music blogs/publications are doing the same thing and they aren't as corny as this idiot.
Not firing any shots here but dude is respectfully and thoughtfully analyzing the music, not needlessly crapping on it like you make it sound.

I thought it was a good review and an accurate assessment of the album. That doesn't mean I agree with all of them. For example, The Weeknd.

I thought it was a good review and an accurate assessment of the album. That doesn't mean I agree with all of them. For example, The Weeknd.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I liked GOBLIN a lot personally. It seems I was one of the few who felt this way. People have put up valid reason as to why they didn't like it. But just as many said they didn't like it just because someone else did.

thats the same reason why most people like it...

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I liked GOBLIN a lot personally. It seems I was one of the few who felt this way. People have put up valid reason as to why they didn't like it. But just as many said they didn't like it just because someone else did.

thats the same reason why most people like it...

i liked Goblin; gave it a solid 8/10. what needs to happen on his next album is clear: tyler is def going to reach out to some real producers.

i liked Goblin; gave it a solid 8/10. what needs to happen on his next album is clear: tyler is def going to reach out to some real producers.

laugh.gif

Anthony is highly respected within the "real" music community

Your post is nonsense and not the type I was looking to see in here anyways,

After another listen I don't think we'll ever see the Odd Future we wanted, at least from Tyler. Fame and money $%%! a person up, and it has clearly compromised his sound. We'll see what the others do, although Tyler and Earl were the two key ingredients. (Imagine if Earl came back and dropped an unreal classic?)

laugh.gif

Anthony is highly respected within the "real" music community

Your post is nonsense and not the type I was looking to see in here anyways,

After another listen I don't think we'll ever see the Odd Future we wanted, at least from Tyler. Fame and money $%%! a person up, and it has clearly compromised his sound. We'll see what the others do, although Tyler and Earl were the two key ingredients. (Imagine if Earl came back and dropped an unreal classic?)

Back
Top Bottom