Is this in bad taste?

Okay, so I lived through Katrina. I have a shirt (that I never wore) which reads, "I survived hurrican katrina." In bad taste? Is it ethically wrongto wear it?

It's not really in bad taste, but it's a ******ly stupid shirt and I would definitely laugh at anyone who would wear it.

Yeah, I know its ******ed, but I want to wear it one day for the hell of it. I was in NO during Katrina

As long as you were there, I'd go for it.

If anyone gives you any trouble, let em know where you're from.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I wouldn't wear it...

but if it said something like..."Rebuild New Orleans"...I would

agreed
if it said something like Now lets rebuild NO, then i would wear it

Hell yeah I think that's in bad taste. What about for the innocent people who didn't survive it and the people they left behind? It just doesn'tseem in good taste to be walking around with that shirt on with people still grieving and all.

Get rid of it.

I might be in bad taste for this, but I think it's time to move on to the future. I got people who went through it and they don't want a storm torepresent who they are. They're looking ahead, not back.

do what you want, I just copped this.
pimp.gif

jitcrunch.aspx

Wear it and cut the line at the movie theater, supermarket, bank, etc.

No one will say anything....maybe they'll even give you their spare change

Originally Posted by HUYNHer

Hell yeah I think that's in bad taste. What about for the innocent people who didn't survive it and the people they left behind? It just doesn't seem in good taste to be walking around with that shirt on with people still grieving and all.
Love it when people answer questions and state their opinions on why ...

I myself would of have said "do what ever you like" but after reading this I have to agree with homie ...

just wear it man...take pride in what you have overcome..other people weren't so lucky to survive

i would wear it. i wore a tee that said, "i survived the quake of '89." after the loma preata hit in '89. i dont see any bad thing bout theshirt. actually i would wear it proudly cause a lot of people didnt make it.

Back
Top Bottom