Isn't she an NT member?

Maaaan they gotta put my dude back on TV....

One of my favorite sports personalities....

Man this is hysterical. That's like a chick saying she gotta wash her hair. That mean curve.

That's wild creepy if you lied to us about being a teacher but are really a janitor.
For real. No shame in having a job, but i don't believe it though. Never know if he is serious or being facetious. I still think he's a teacher though, for one he leaves no bread crumbs for anyone to Google and for two he's had to many stories that don't seem fake.

Yes

But seriously, @nawghtyhare outted me for being a fraud a while ago. I am a custodian. He did his googles and got me.

Not sure how else I am supposed to respond

That's wild creepy if you lied to us about being a teacher but are really a janitor.

It's wild creepy that she'll say one thing, engage in discourse, then literally edit her entire post after the fact. That's just fake. Not trolling or playing but fake.

You not a custodian.

You for sure not a teacher either like you tried to put on before more than once. :lol:

I do believe you work at a school.

For real I think you some type of class room aide or teacher's assistant. Or after school staff.

I am working on bettering myself.

It's wild creepy that she'll say one thing, engage in discourse, then literally edit her entire post after the fact. That's just fake. Not trolling or playing but fake.

You not a custodian.

You for sure not a teacher either like you tried to put on before more than once. :lol:

I do believe you work at a school.

For real I think you some type of class room aide or teacher's assistant. Or after school staff.

Don't give me too much credit man.

Back
Top Bottom