Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Lol

Lol

But the 70,000 tons of bombs dropped on Gaza is just FINE AND DANDY for the environment

“Ok guys. I think we have provoked them enough. They will (hopefully) attack us so we can play victim some more”

IsraHell got tired of waiting I guess

Last edited:
I would add that abstaining from voting is just privileged grandstanding. Particularly in a swing state.
Instead of voting for or against a candidate/party, abstainers are just voting against their own self-interests.
I don't get how it is privileged when we are forced with choices that don't serve the masses but only the donors, corporations, and politicians, which also are exploiting, killing and slaughtering people at home and abroad.

Holding your vote ransom is the only logical move. Votes should be earned, politicians aren't entitled to them.!!! If only the Dems functioned as an actual party, then you'd see possibility of primary protest votes on a bigger scale. For example, imagine there was a voter coalition across swing states deciding to vote only if the political party commits to withdrawing support for Israel.

Dems are getting so caught up in shaming 3rd party voters that they lose sight of the real, although small, political power they could potentially have through voting, much less things outside of voting.

I don't get how it is privileged when we are forced with choices that don't serve the masses but only the donors, corporations, and politicians, which also are exploiting, killing and slaughtering people at home and abroad.

Holding your vote ransom is the only logical move. Votes should be earned, politicians aren't entitled to them.!!! If only the Dems functioned as an actual party, then you'd see possibility of primary protest votes on a bigger scale. For example, imagine there was a voter coalition across swing states deciding to vote only if the political party commits to withdrawing support for Israel.

Dems are getting so caught up in shaming 3rd party voters that they lose sight of the real, although small, political power they could potentially have through voting, much less things outside of voting.

Vote Harris bc Trump is a fascist (and by logic, Harris isn’t?)
Dems made they call here. Help us and we won’t force a sale

Back
Top Bottom