Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Yeah the fascination with beheading babies is OD weird. Like is the murdering of babies not enough? The act of beheading is what puts it over the top?

I don't understand it.

But if I had to guess, I'd say that it did occur. Seems as though the intention was to be as swift and brutal as possible. We all know how they get down.

People are just looking for the moral big joker.

A bunch of people want this to be black and white easy moral question so they can grandstand.

when it just isn't.

If we want real progress in the conflict, Hamas needs to be purged, and completely replaced with a new government. Isreal needs to elect more leftist politicians, and there needs to be a legit effort made in restoring Palestine, and modernizing their infrastructure. Free up many of the sanctions that isreal has imposed to allow Palestine to flourish.
Hamas is not a government agency... 😂

Yeah the fascination with beheading babies is OD weird. Like is the murdering of babies not enough? The act of beheading is what puts it over the top?

I don't understand it.

But if I had to guess, I'd say that it did occur. Seems as though the intention was to be as swift and brutal as possible. We all know how they get down.
No baby heads were chopped off... That's all fake news

And if I had to guess I’d say it’s all made up, so Netanyahu and his constituents can garner support for a war with Palestinians Hamas. They’re even running ads on it now…

And if I had to guess I’d say it’s all made up, so Netanyahu and his constituents can garner support for a war with Palestinians Hamas.

I don't think it's necessary TBH. They had all the ammo they needed/wanted with that one music festival.

But you never know with the propaganda circulating.

I'm personally not giving terrorists the benefit of the doubt here. I've seen enough actual footage dating back to the mid 2000's.

Just like I wouldn't give IDF the benefit of the doubt based on their history.

The confusion is their own government officials can’t even confirm it either, but folks want to believe it so bad for some psychotic reason.

IMG_2267.jpeg
The confusion is their own government officials can’t even confirm it either, but folks want to believe it so bad for some psychotic reason.

IMG_2267.jpeg
Read the 3rd paragraph,

No i don't... but let's roll with this narrative that Israel is actually doing Palestine a favor with the current offensive 'against Hamas'.
So to that point, freeing Palestine starts with the Palestinian people needing to be liberated from that regime that they’re currently under. Civilians can’t do this. So isreal should and will. It’s not what anyone wants, but Hamas can’t be there, and should surrender to avoid anymore bloodshed.

What choice do Palestinian people have? "That's a conversation between the sword and the neck".

Israel doesn't view them as human, "animals" "beasts".

That is my point. Palestinians are an oppressed people. Not only by isreal, but by their own government. Hamas isn’t the answer.

So to that point, freeing Palestine starts with the Palestinian people needing to be liberated from that regime that they’re currently under. Civilians can’t do this. So isreal should and will. It’s not what anyone wants, but Hamas can’t be there, and should surrender to avoid anymore bloodshed.

I don't think 'freeing' is part of this equation... I think the concept you are describing is them being tolerated at best.

Won’t get talked about because folks have already chosen a side, but Netanyahu let his citizens get killed, so he could get public support to exterminate Palestinians :smh:.

IMG_2267.jpeg
Biden's little speech sounds like Bush JR saying there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq even after the UN sent inspectors and said there weren't any.

These people have vested interests hoping for a war because 💰

I don't think 'freeing' is part of this equation... I think the concept you are describing is them being tolerated at best.
I agree but, it is a STEP in the right direction. It will take generations to undo the mutual animosity they share towards one another, but u set the right leadership, both countries can begin to mend that relationship, and exchange resources.

be serious, if your family gets raped or murdered by some native american landback terrorist,
you're gunna like "oh yah haha well you got me I guess it is stolen land"?

please, that's just some stuff you say on the internet,
humans in reality don't respond that way to acts of terror commited against them.

and tbh as a black person not living in africa I don't think id be so quick to endorse blood and soil claims to land either.
I'm not white. I'm not concerned about that. Realistically speaking that probably wouldn't even be a thought for them but I don't speak for them.

Hypothetically speaking I'm not fighting for this land. I'd just leave before it got to that or fight may way out if it came to it.

Again, they are well within their right to take their land back from their oppressors. I'm well within my right to protect myself and my family as I leave. Hypothetically speaking.

Me not being in Africa is of no fault of my own. Because I am in America it does not mean I will be silent about things that are wrong.

I am the same way offline. I don't care how a person feels as nobody cares about how ppl like me feel.

I'm not white. I'm not concerned about that. Realistically speaking that probably wouldn't even be a thought for them but I don't speak for them.
so?

Hamas killed a bunch of non Israeli's, you living on stolen land my guy,
if they rape your mom, and kill your children I hope you take it in stride.

Hypothetically speaking I'm not fighting for this land. I'd just leave before it got to that or fight may way out if it came to it.

you think the people at the music festival were "fighting for the land"?

Again, they are well within their right to take their land back from their oppressors. I'm well within my right to protect myself and my family as I leave. Hypothetically speaking.

cmon.

you could hop on a flight to the motherland anytime,
so you only belive in justice when theres a gun pointed at you?

again this is just easy to say,
natives want there land back, there's a whole "landback" movement.

but yet you stay. we can speak on injustice but we also need to be realistic and understand things from both sides.

They aren't leaving, if you were them you wouldn't leave either.
I

Not gonna hold you, I'm Watching a movie right now so I don't have to time directly respond to everything you said right now but you're not going to get me to be ok with apartheid, genocide, white supremacy, etc.

You're not. **** that.

Also I'm going to go back to the africa thing. Just wait.

So when Hamas gets obliterated in the coming weeks or months, will the Palestinian people be able to choose a new governing body to represent them? How do they even more forward from this? This **** is just depressing as hell.

Back
Top Bottom