Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Yikes.

But also unsurprising.
It’s also funny

Nobody is saying hamas are good guys
Nobody is saying we should let hostages die
Nobody is saying Israel shouldn’t exist

This reeks of post 9/11 propaganda. We aren’t allowed to say free Palestine (as in free innocent Palestinians from genocide and apartheid). What’s so wrong about that? I find it fascinating. We does it have to be a binary choice?

Yup this is true

That’s why I don’t blame rapist. I blame the girl for being drunk at a party. You asked for it you *****! Amirite??

Did I do it right?? Please tell me
What would Don Corleone do

Again, I find the psychological aspect of this so fascinating

Why would anyone be against someone who is anti-war crimes? Why does that offend folks? (I know the answer I’m just playing devils advocate)

Like: Black Lives Matter. Fact or no? If no, why? How is that a controversial set of words? You don’t think they matter?

It’s so easy to win an argument. Just ask folks to condemn killing of innocent people by a government

Yup this is true

That’s why I don’t blame rapist. I blame the girl for being drunk at a party. You asked for it you *****! Amirite??

Did I do it right?? Please tell me

you have a very juvenile understanding of accountability.

At this point the IDF is either trolling or pathetically incompetent

They also shelled a couple of Syrian targets.

I don't even know anymore.
Turns out that Syria and Israel have officially been at war... since 1948 :lol: :smh:
IMO, Biden must walk back his full throated support of the Bibi government. The only take from a public figure that I've found balanced about the realities of this conflict came from Ehud Barak:

With Hamas, and Bibi/the Israeli RW, it's just going to be an endless cycle of attacks and counterattacks, while Abbas sits back and hands over the keys to the WB to the IDF.

Last edited:
Is what i’m hearing true? Israel not responsible for the hospital thing…seems like Canada released its statement after investigation.

that’s a bad look for the Palestinian side because a lot of the outrage support they were getting going to see a big recoil of see we told you that it’s all misinformation from Hamas and terrorists trying to paint us in that light (and the real stuff going to get brushed over).

Mmm ya, so basically some of the Western-allied NATO to Israel and the U.S. are coming out with this B.S. for propaganda because they are complicit in the genocide. It is lies.

You also have the Western media outlets, as I checked the names on their board chair and it is clear they are a mouthpiece to pro-Israeli/Zionist propaganda, doing videos like Al-Jazeera did to fool everyone to side with Israel.

It is pathetic and desperate. These are the same governments and Western news media outlets that ran with unverified propaganda from Israel, and told us all Iraq has WMDs. They're all complicit in this genocide and want to cover up and hide it.

Get this - for 23 years, the PIJ and Hamas rockets have shot 36,000 rockets into Israel. Guess how many Israeli civilians, including foreigners, they have killed in Israel? 69.

It is an Israeli airstrike 100%. But ya'll are too wrapped up in the Zionist/Western news fake disinformation. Makes NO sense knowing Israel's pattern and hitting hospitals frequently and carpet bombing Gaza, but for some reason, they do not want people to believe it was an Israeli air strike. It is mad weird.

Also, today the IDF tried to get in from Khan Younis into Gaza and got murked by Hamas with 3 injuries and 1 Israeli IDF soldier dead. So then IDF retreated back.

Ya, this urban warfare and guerilla war going toe-to-toe with Hamas and Hezbollah will not be easy for them at all.

The issue I have with the Palestinian struggle is that its leaders have behaved as if this asymmetry didn't exist, and from a strategic standpoint, this approach hasn't served them well. That's the main difference between this issue and the liberation movements it's often compared to.

The reality of territorial disputes is that what's morally right may and sometimes do take a backseat to military power/alliances. This should have been baked in the long term approach (for example, by not endangering your neighbors' foreign policy for your own benefit), especially since you need power to enforce international law, the US foreign policy apparatus is 100% behind Israel, and nobody can check the US militarily. In contrast, the Apartheid SA government was under international sanctions, and the risk of black nationalist movements was a credible threat to the US government

For Palestine, trying to regain lost territory or force Israel to the negotiation table through violence doesn't look like a winning solution, especially since the Palestinian cause no longer seems to be part of other Arab nation's international calculations.

That is from your standpoint looking at it from a black and white point of view because Palestinians know of the assymetry. They have tried all types of resistance, including non-resistance and peace talks, but also that includes violent resistance.

For a people who are against a behemoth and power that is backed the world's superpowers, Palestinians consider their resistance to be a big win because no one was able to get rid of them. Basically, Palestinians said that eventually they will be like the natives in North America and elsewhere if they do not keep up their fight. So to them, it is a win they haven't ended up that way yet.

I doubt this is true...

And:

At a pro-Palestine rally today in London, a "Gays for Palestine" group was prevented from participating in the march by pro-palestinian supporters. As an atheist, are you not worried about your ability to live in a Hamas-ruled Palestine?

I meant that Hamas does not rule the West Bank, as it is the PA. Hamas operate from many different regions around the Middle East. Also, I cannot take anything the IDF says at face value, because of all the lies and their propaganda.

The same rhetoric that is said about Hamas now and the whole "BUt HaMAs!" arguments, used to be said about the PLO. No matter if secular or religious resistance, the West and Israel just want themselves to be the violent aggressors and occupiers with quiet submission and the acceptable resistance is no Palestinian resistance.

That's not cool about the pro-Palestinian protest if that is true. The Palestinian cause is also tied as a cause to fight oppression that ties to all over social justice and oppressed people, including LGBTQ+.

I cannot decide what the Palestinians want to rule over them, and that will be their choice, and let them figure it out. Usually, even if the government is secular, some will culturally still practice religiously. Again, not all Muslims are monolith. Like take away religion from it, and some atheist/secular Arabs still take on that very tribal/patriarchal thinking.

Also, at some point before the late 80s, I would say most the of the Middle East culture was more kind of "modern/secular" and the whole religious orthodox way seen as 'weird', but of course, culturally, it was still very patriarchal. So what if it shifts back to that? I think foreign interference is what helped foster the more orthodox religious fundamentalism as the anti-thesis to fight the West.

WW3 is upon us.

All to protect a foreign country most Americans can’t even point to on a map.

iDF enters the prison. Thousands of innocent civilians die. Hezbollah enters. Syria enters. Iran sends the military. China and Russia join. US/Britain obviously have to then engage.

That’s WW3.

Lord help us

They also shelled a couple of Syrian targets.

I don't even know anymore.
Turns out that Syria and Israel have officially been at war... since 1948 :lol: :smh:
IMO, Biden must walk back his full throated support of the Bibi government. The only take from a public figure that I've found balanced about the realities of this conflict came from Ehud Barak:.

I have been seeing this man come out lately and I was l like how is he not canceled yet?

He was very close to Epstein and trafficked women and underage girls were sent to Ehud as per allegations. Did the media completely overlook this???

WW3 is upon us.

All to protect a foreign country most Americans can’t even point to on a map.

iDF enters the prison. Thousands of innocent civilians die. Hezbollah enters. Syria enters. Iran sends the military. China and Russia join. US/Britain obviously have to then engage.

That’s WW3.

Lord help us
I think WW3 will come from another major power like China that has other major power allies(you need a group of major opposing nations like the Axis for WW2 and Central Powers for WW1). But this is definitely a horrible situation and could result in ramifications amongst multiple countries. If anything, I’d be worried if Saudi Arabia and Iran comes into conflict in the result of this.

Back
Top Bottom