Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Comment sections of any IG post mentioning this conflict/war are crazy. Real nasty stuff.

33 innocent Palestinian children have died so far in the bombings.

This is a conflict where I believe the USA, and the EU should get involved. Leaving it to isreal and Palestine to handle this will only end in complete bloodshed.

Sanctions alone would cripple China. Is a net importer of natural goods.

Russia is able to survive all these sanctions becuase they actually export quite a bit of natural goods.
Yup, gas is keeping them afloat, but they’re struggling a lot too and the Russian citizens are feeling it more and more.

serious question, why does the US always have to get involved?
It’s mostly economic interests and having strategic allies around the world. Furthermore, it’s a globalized economy today, so for a stable market, conflicts interrupt that. Whether we accept it or not, the US is the most capable power of taking on those tasks, especially with our Navy spanning almost all Oceans.

serious question, why does the US always have to get involved?
Pick up the world map, look up the Suez Canal, and see if you recognize the countries that surround it.

Remember how the prices of everything skyrocketed when that tanker got stuck?

Why does the internet keep messing with Mark Lamont Hill for his stances on this situation?

I swear ever since he got fired from CNN he has been in his comments arguing with folks on this topic.

Greed, power, and religion will likely lead to our ultimate destruction.

With all the problems of climate change, scarcity of food, and other natural problems, one would think that we as a human species would try and cooperate to solve these problems despite our differences. But yet here we are. Sad to see this unfold from both sides.

US get involved lol its going exactly how "we" want, just like ukraine. Its an arms race fellas that this country doesnt intend on giving up an inch on anytime soon. And its been that way for almost half a century now.

I knew it this **** ain’t ending until Israel takes it all now

Maybe that was the plan all along probably by Netyahoo and Isreal.

They said Egypt people warned them and he just shrugged it off which is never done and they take threats seriously.

So he and the Isreal council people or whatever the leadership looked at it as an opportunity.

Let them do this act of terrorism that way he and his team have justification from the world on a go ahead to retaliate.

But, use it in a way where they can seize the rest of the land and just have complete control or more so than before.

Same way Netyahoo knew he was about to be removed from office a few years ago or something then had Isreal people go and provoke the Palestine people to start a conflict to stay in power.

They said Egypt people warned them and he just shrugged it off which is never done and they take threats seriously.

So he and the Isreal council people or whatever the leadership looked at it as an opportunity.

Let them do this act of terrorism that way he and his team have justification from the world on a go ahead to retaliate.

But, use it in a way where they can seize the rest of the land and just have complete control or more so than before.

Same way Netyahoo knew he was about to be removed from office a few years ago or something then had Isreal people go and provoke the Palestine people to start a conflict to stay in power.
word
where was the iron dome

they really let a bunch of fan mans land with no defense ?

Frinkiac - S08E03 - LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE FAN MAN.

Well. I just made the mistake of watching raw footage filmed by the terrorists during the attack. Had to turn it off and I can’t unsee what I saw. I don’t see things going to turn out ok for the hostages. Trashass Hamas have what’s coming to them. Unfortunate for the innocent Palestinians they’ve been using as human shields. Their best bet is to **** asap.

Many victims in the videos look to be Palestinians living in Israel. These sickos didn’t GAF. FAFO is the only real response to this.

Sounds 9/11ish

Whether it’s incompetence, willful ignorance, or both. Seems like certain officials don’t exactly hate that this happened.

Back
Top Bottom