Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

back when the Arab world still had balls. And stood for something. Albeit dude got assasinated a short bit after.

On October 6 of that year, amid the Cold War, Anwar el-Sadat’s Egypt and Hafez al-Assad’s Syria launched an offensive to recover some of their territories that Israel had occupied during the June 1967 war, namely Sinai and the Golan Heights.

In retaliation for President Richard Nixon’s decision to support Israel during its war against the Palestinians and the Arabs, the Arab OPEC states, including King Faisal’s Saudi Arabia, imposed an embargo on exports of crude oil to the United States and its allies.

In a meeting in Kuwait, on October 17, 1973, Arab OPEC members decided to block exports to Western states and reduce oil production by 5 percent a month until the Israelis withdrew from the occupied Arab territories. The price of a barrel of oil quadrupled. It was the first oil shock which led to heavy losses in Western economies.

In the United States, the increase in oil import prices had devastating effects on the overall economy. GNP fell by some $10 to $20 billion and half a million people lost their jobs in just six months, according to the American Treasury Department. The same department also noted that the OPEC embargo led to the swelling of the total US oil bill and hence significantly eroded the US balance of payments. In France, while in 1970 10 percent of export revenues were enough to pay the oil bill, by 1974 this had risen to 24 percent. Even though the OPEC embargo was lifted in March 1974, it left lasting economic damage in the United States and around the world.

Hezbollah has 100,000 missiles that can easily reach Israeli cities. Flattening Beirut will lead to flattening Haifa.- if you believe Nasrallah and the CIA intelligence officers I listen to online

It is just because currently what Hezbollah is throwing towards Israel doesn't seem to the effect of flattening cities such as in airforce power.

back when the Arab world still had balls. And stood for something. Albeit dude got assasinated a short bit after.

Sadat is seen as a traitor, and that is why he got assassinated for his normalization and being co-opted by Israel and the U.S. He got back the Sinai because of the promise of pacification and normalization.

King Faisal from Saudi was the one during OPEC crisis that stand up to the Western power & allies. He was shot and killed by Prince Faisal, his nephew, during a coup. Many Arabs still believe this reign/era to be the most prosperous of times like the Americans look at the time of the Kennedys. His death is also bound with conspiracies who was behind it.

Supposedly there’s a campaign going on forcing heads of Ivys and other top universities to resign.

UPenn’s president just resigned and I believe Harvard and MIT are being targeted for next.

I am expecting admissions for Muslims into these institutions which build social wealth and collective influence to take a hit in the following years in order to protect the status quo.

Ya my point wasn’t necessarily the military offensive, it was more about the OPEC embargo and cutting off fuel.

Let’s be real no military approach against Israel would be good for any of the Arab countries. But if cutting off fuel is doable that is the better diplomatic approach

Ya my point wasn’t necessarily the military offensive, it was more about the OPEC embargo and cutting off fuel.

Let’s be real no military approach against Israel would be good for any of the Arab countries. But if cutting off fuel is doable that is the better diplomatic approach
OPEC would never impose an oil embargo on Israel because Saudis and UAE support Israel.

If things really kick off with the Houthis then expect the oil infrastructure in Saudi Arabia and UAE to go kaboom.

I think the end of the war is near

Israel is re-engaging on a hostage exchange and they are now saying they are willing to talk to Hezbollah. Writing may be in the wall. Prob do an all for all hostage/prisoner exchange. Then withdrawal of everything/everyone.

I think the end of the war is near

Israel is re-engaging on a hostage exchange and they are now saying they are willing to talk to Hezbollah. Writing may be in the wall. Prob do an all for all hostage/prisoner exchange. Then withdrawal of everything/everyone.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.

Houthis just his an Israeli ship with cruise missiles.

Reactions: DLF
The “sale”, bought by billions in U.S. tax dollars they’re given. Imagine a scheme where you can give customers someone else’s money that they then use to support your business. Military industrial complex has it made.

I’m not sure if these people are all sociopaths or this is just what human beings are, to look at images of Gaza and think what’s needed there is more destruction of infrastructure with tank fire.

Back
Top Bottom