Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Maybe allowing foreign governments to lobby our government in order to steal our taxpayer dollars needs to be reconsidered
Would solve a lot

What’s weird is (I’m far from rich) but they only giving like 100,000 - 200,000 dollars to these guys that’s not a lot. I guess it’s the threat of primary-ing them with millions that gets them to bow down to AIPAC? Even then that’s not that much. A billionaire can cause lots of havoc themselves

I'm shocked it hasn't turned regional already tbh
I think it’s bc US doesn’t want it. There have been 66 casualties in Syria and Iraq on the US side (mostly injuries but serious enough to ship the guys back to USA). In any other time that would mean war.

Hezbollah been liquidating many Israeli soldiers in the north. In any other time the US ships would be firing rockets at Lebanon.
Yemen. Forget about it. They woulda been nuked by now.

US is anemic right now. Money wise. Weapons wise. Foot soldier wise and MOST IMPORTANTLY- reputation wise.

In grand scheme of things, this war is still “early”

It’s not the old days. People aren’t feeling very patriotic and we aren’t just gonna go support another pointless war.

Reactions: DLF
It’s not the old days. People aren’t feeling very patriotic and we aren’t just gonna go support another pointless war.

There was no support for war against Germany and Japan on December 6th 1941 and what happened? We got attacked and within 24hrs we were calling for the heads of Japanese Americans and we were at war with both.

But then again, TikTok and Twitter have changed the game. That’s why before the next war they’re going to probably shut those two things down at least and site national security as the reason. There’s a reason why the Prime Minister foreign country invited the owner of Twitter. that is how powerful that platform can be.

Sure they will go through with it but even soldiers have phones and will be able to see either the civilian deaths or videos on how it’s a useless war. Or so I think. Depends on the size of the “attack” on Americans they make.

Remember this ain’t 20 years ago. US is the big dawg anymore in the world

Last edited:

Twisted. Twisted mind. This will surely drive you mad listening to this *******

CNN would never push back like this anchor does

Last edited:
ah man i cant stand watching that

bros i cant.. i dont even know how to express how much brainwashing these people have done to the world to make their case. I dont know how to tell people to read the letters of the 1900s, to go read about the start of the zionist influence. I cant stand their repeated lies, since their inception, the constant hypocrisy. And yet its like we're the ones antagonizing. The always victim mentality is too, too much

if you really want your blood to boil, go listen to Jared Kushner on Lex Friedman. Its unreal. The view americans have on this part of the world seems like its still from the 1800s. Bunch of colonialists, nothing else about it.

Last edited:
IMG_4503.jpeg

If true

I mean, anyone surprised if this is true?

“Every accusation is a confession” certainly holds true if true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom