Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

As it pertains to this cause, this is why I can’t be mad at these Twitter accounts:

I very clearly explained why I posted that particular article. Go back to the post I replied to, look at the NBC screenshot with the highlighted text, look at the date, and look at the date of the UN press release I quoted. By the way, the report DID come to that conclusion:

What the report DID conclude is this:

You are so committed to the mission of exonerating Hamas that you even disagree with someone who has the same objective as you: implementing a ceasefire.

I can't make it any bigger.

We've gone at length about the Bibi government's unspoken desire to push Palestinians out of the West Bank and Gaza in order to annex it; what I haven't seen a lot of, is a discussion about the intent to use the size of the Arab population to turn Jews into a minority in order to drive them out of the region. You've alluded to it in this thread, and we know that this is the real reason behind the push for a single state, so it's not like the intent to eliminate one demographic group is a one-sided sentiment.

You are completely misunderstanding and playing into the semantics Israeli hasbara fed to you that you are reading the report completely wrong.

Show me where is says they found substantial, proven and verified evidence of a mass and widespread systematic event of SA on the day of October 7th that was spread by Israel as gang rapes, broken pelvises, elderly and children raped and cutting off breasts? I quoted to you in the report that they did NOT, and in fact in the report they are debunking some of the lies that were told to them. Again, THERE WAS NOT ONE VICTIM FROM OCTOBER 7th identified. Any information that was spread via Israel was through non-credible and liars from non-expert volunteers, and others. tied to the government. Israel had also brought forth testimonies from forced confessions of suspected militants under torture, and second-hand testimonies claiming they witnessed gang rapes and mass SA events.

You know what they say about no victims identified Oh, they were all killed.

You even had Haaretz and residents from Kibbutz debunking the mass rape & SA on October 7th.

You have many independent journalists that debunked the mass rape hoax on October 7th, as well as broke it all down, the testimonies and the fact Israel kept LYING including the NY Times on this hoax. They also break down the report and read it from page to page.

Hamas had go pros that filmed their shootings, hostage taking and fighting, and Israel also released security footage from outside and inside the kibbutz, but somehow, there is NO footage of this mass rape SA while they were all fighting each other, getting hit by tank shells and helicopters from above and on a deadline to capture as many captives to get back into Gaza.

When they talk about the CONVINCING INFORMATION it is not talking about October 7, but of hostages in captivity in Gaza which are isolated incidents. Again, they are allegations as well. Also, convincing information does not mean it is proof and smoking gun.

Reactions: LD7
You are completely misunderstanding and playing into the semantics Israeli hasbara fed to you that you are reading the report completely wrong.

Show me where is says they found substantial, proven and verified evidence of a mass and widespread systematic event of SA on the day of October 7th that was spread by Israel as gang rapes, broken pelvises, elderly and children raped and cutting off breasts? I quoted to you in the report that they did NOT, and in fact in the report they are debunking some of the lies that were told to them. Again, THERE WAS NOT ONE VICTIM FROM OCTOBER 7th identified. Any information that was spread via Israel was through non-credible and liars from non-expert volunteers, and others. tied to the government. Israel had also brought forth testimonies from forced confessions of suspected militants under torture, and second-hand testimonies claiming they witnessed gang rapes and mass SA events.
:smh: :smh:
I mean, there are better ways to insult my intelligence than to imply that I don't know how to read.

The Palestinian, Chinese, and Algerian reactions to that report were simply to say "what about the atrocities inflicted on Palestinians?" Those diplomats never denied the facts laid out in the report; they just decried the fact that the UN representative didn't go to Gaza for a more complete assessment that includes Israeli abuses.

Right now, I'm just expecting claims of crisis actors on Oct 7th...

UNRWA reposted this on X so take it for grain of salt since it’s reported that 0.00000000000000000000000000000001% of their employees may or may not have once seen Hamas fighter on tv or internet so it probably a lie

:smh: :smh:
I mean, there are better ways to insult my intelligence than to imply that I don't know how to read.

The Palestinian, Chinese, and Algerian reactions to that report were simply to say "what about the atrocities inflicted on Palestinians?" Those diplomats never denied the facts laid out in the report; they just decried the fact that the UN representative didn't go to Gaza for a more complete assessment that includes Israeli abuses.

Right now, I'm just expecting claims of crisis actors on Oct 7th...

You need to have a very high media literacy skill and know Israel's propaganda machine and how it works to understand that report.

I can even tell with the wording and how it was relayed in the western press was not inaccurate and distorted.

Israel was going on a campaign against the UN too pressuring them to do this report through second hand testimonies, without an investigative mandate.

If they really want to validate their mass SA/rape claims in October 7, why aren't they letting the UN investigate?

Pamila Patten's report had NO investigative mandate as clearly laid out. The report was based on testimonies and Israeli evidence presented. That's it.

Past few months we have seen how Israeli campaign and propaganda even via the NY Times has been debunked and they actually lied.

At this point if people still believe anything from israel, I literally just block them. In real life and online. If you’re that stupid then I don’t want to engage with you

You need to have a very high media literacy skill and know Israel's propaganda machine and how it works to understand that report.
Are you saying that you know better than United Nations representatives who are on the side of Palestine and did not call into question the accuracy of the facts gathered by the report? Or do you simply dismiss any information that challenges your assumptions?
I can even tell with the wording and how it was relayed in the western press was not inaccurate and distorted.
Which Western press? The article I posted was published by the United Nations, about a report created by the United Nations. It's in the URL. Why don't you quote an excerpt of the text we've been talking about and explain how what it says happened didn't happen?
Israel was going on a campaign against the UN too pressuring them to do this report through second hand testimonies, without an investigative mandate.

If they really want to validate their mass SA/rape claims in October 7, why aren't they letting the UN investigate?

Pamila Patten's report had NO investigative mandate as clearly laid out. The report was based on testimonies and Israeli evidence presented. That's it.
That report was written after an investigation by the UN, during which they interviewed former hostages and survivors of the Oct 7th attacks; furthermore, they visited morgues where victims bodies were located. The article mentions dates and locations that the UN reps visited, and you're saying that no investigation ever took place.

My goodness. One of us must be taking crazy pills. Maybe you have proof that Pamila Patten never set foot in Israel and that every diplomatic delegation mentioned in that article, including the parties that favor Palestine, are in on the farce.

Loook at these idiots. Don’t they know if Trump is elected he will personally rape all of them

Loook at these idiots. Don’t they know if Trump is elected he will personally rape all of them

If he can order it as an "official act," why couldn't he?

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor asked Sauer, “If the president decides that his rival is a corrupt person and he orders the military to assassinate him, is that within his official acts to which he has immunity?”

That could well be an official act,” Sauer responded.

Sotomayor seemed taken aback at that line of reasoning.

“I am having a hard time thinking that creating false documents, that submitting false documents, that ordering the assassination of a rival, that accepting a bribe and countless other laws that could be broken for personal gain, that anyone would say that it would be reasonable for a president or any public official to do that,” Sotomayor said, including other examples from Trump’s lawyer’s argument that could logically lead to no prosecution.

Justice Elena Kagan offered a few more hypotheticals to Trump’s attorney, including if a president would be immune from prosecution if they sold the country’s nuclear secrets to a foreign power.

“Likely not immune,” Sauer said, before adding a qualifier: “Now, if it’s structured as an official act, he’d have to be impeached and convicted first."

“How about if the president orders the military to stage a coup?” Kagan asked.

I think it would depend on the circumstances,” Sauer said.

Of course, we should all vote for RFK, right? After all, "D=R" and he's neither.

Independent U.S. presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr offered staunch support for Israel in a Reuters interview, calling it a "moral nation" that was justly responding to Hamas provocations with its attacks on Gaza and questioning the need for a six-week ceasefire backed by President Joe Biden.
Biden has also been a vocal defender of Israel since the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, but he has recently pressured it to stem the humanitarian crisis in Gaza and accelerate a six-week ceasefire for hostage releases and aid delivery.

Asked if he supported a temporary ceasefire in Gaza, Kennedy told Reuters: "I don't even know what that means right now." Kennedy said that each previous ceasefire "has been used by Hamas to rearm, to rebuild and then launch another surprise attack. So what would be different this time?" he said.

Well one side has a lot of powerful allies, the other doesn't. Israel has western countries on its side, Iran largely operates through terrorist group proxies (Hezbollah etc) rather than actual countries willing to directly aid them.
It's not exactly rocket science why anything in this conflict does or doesn't result in x or y consequence.

Last edited:

Israeli officials increasingly believe that the International Criminal Court is preparing to issue arrest warrants for senior government officials on charges related to the conflict with Hamas, according to five Israeli and foreign officials.
The Israeli and foreign officials also believe the court is weighing arrest warrants for leaders from Hamas.
If the court proceeds, the Israeli officials could potentially be accused of preventing the delivery of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip and pursuing an excessively harsh response to the Hamas-led Oct. 7 attacks on Israel, according to two of the five officials, all of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter.
The Israeli officials, who are worried about the potential fallout from such a case, said they believe that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is among those who might be named in a warrant. It is not clear who might be charged from Hamas or what crimes would be cited.

Good.

At this point if people still believe anything from israel, I literally just block them. In real life and online. If you’re that stupid then I don’t want to engage with you

Are you saying that you know better than United Nations representatives who are on the side of Palestine and did not call into question the accuracy of the facts gathered by the report? Or do you simply dismiss any information that challenges your assumptions?

Which Western press? The article I posted was published by the United Nations, about a report created by the United Nations. It's in the URL. Why don't you quote an excerpt of the text we've been talking about and explain how what it says happened didn't happen?

That report was written after an investigation by the UN, during which they interviewed former hostages and survivors of the Oct 7th attacks; furthermore, they visited morgues where victims bodies were located. The article mentions dates and locations that the UN reps visited, and you're saying that no investigation ever took place.

My goodness. One of us must be taking crazy pills. Maybe you have proof that Pamila Patten never set foot in Israel and that every diplomatic delegation mentioned in that article, including the parties that favor Palestine, are in on the farce.

I had told you the outcome of the report. They had no investigate mandate, so it is not an investigative conclusion.

Did you read the information on the morgues? Basically it debunked the propaganda with the barbaric atrocity propaganda they were relaying out there.

You are not clearly seeing how they use the word "information" instead of "evidence." In the Press Briefing on the report, Pamila Patten stressed that the mission and report were not “investigative” in nature, and that the purpose was to gather and verify “information” not “evidence” which she made pains to clarify were completely different.

Patten stated that she did not meet with any survivors of sexual violence of the 7th of October attacks or it’s aftermath.

The report states that “the information gathered by the mission team was in a large part sourced from Israeli national institutions. This is due to the absence of United Nations entities operating in Israel, as well as the lack of cooperation by the state of Israel with relevant United Nations bodies with an investigative mandate.”

Based on this information, the UN mission team found that there are ‘reasonable grounds to believe' that conflict-related sexual violence occurred, based on the information (not evidence) provided. The mission also determined that at least two allegations of rape were unfounded. Again, it is not the smoking gun as this is just relayed information, not evidence that has been investigated and corroborated.

It did not conclude there was a widespread and systematic SA event on October 7th, and basically they just heard information which may be credible, but needs to be investigated. That's the conclusion of the report.

Crazy seeing videos of the counter protestors

They are so damn aggressive and vile in their comments.

#EveryAccusationIsAConfesssion

Crazy seeing videos of the counter protestors

They are so damn aggressive and vile in their comments.

#EveryAccusationIsAConfesssion

Israel and pro-Zionists really thought that we're stuck in 2001, and that everyone has been brainwashed and Palestinians would be as vilified through their propaganda and weaponization of eternal and perpetual victimhood throwing the Holocaust card and any criticism of Israel is anti-Semitism card.

They got slapped in the face, how much smarter our generation is than the Boomers, that we can debunk and see right through their fabricated and exaggerated Hasbara efforts.

So, ya, they are having meltdowns.

Reactions: LD7

This lady is a physician in LA

Also: she has been throwing bananas into the encampment lol. Sick people

Back
Top Bottom