Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

IMG_7988.jpeg

Sucks she got hit in The eye on accident but damn it was clearly an accident. She wasn’t “stabbed”

Also:

They are SOOOO bad at hasbara

Last edited:
I found like 5-10 articles on this incident and not one mentioned any names.
Maybe, maybe it could just be that French laws surrounding the identification of crime suspects/victims in media outlets might be different from US laws? Could it be that the due process laws in France might be different from US laws?

Crazy how fast and far fake news travel, especially when it comes to supposed antisemitism.
Le Figaro and Le Parisien are fake news now? They also covered the story.

It's concerning that some of you don't realize the information loop you're stuck in, to the point where you'll refuse to accept that there are people who support Palestine AND who want to get revenge on Jews and their sympathizers. ITT, I haven't seen any news on the numerous ceasefire proposals that have been put on the table and rejected by Hamas.

Not saying she is wrong here but don't believe everything that Twitter user says. She's a known wacko. Certainly has an agenda.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.44.36 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.51.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.49.52 PM.png
Yea posters like Dr Anastasia were useful for the first 3-4 months of the conflict bc all they did was post videos from Gaza uploaded by palestinians so they really spread the word. Now that war has shifted to an advanced game of misinformation and war tactics they aren’t as useful. In fact I personally unfollowed a lot of them in lieu of intelligence officers (Ritter. Mcgregor) now filling up my feed and independent journalists debunking Israeli hasbara (Blumenthal, mate) and foreign news channels that present facts from the ground overseas.

The NBC article is from March 6, but the UN published this a few days later:

Are you sure your sources aren't doctoring the screenshots too?

Note that this question isn't a denial that pro-Israeli propaganda happens.

The NBC article is from March 6, but the UN published this a few days later:

Are you sure your sources aren't doctoring the screenshots too?

Note that this question isn't a denial that pro-Israeli propaganda happens.

There's campaigns by Israel to keep pushing this.

Did you read the report?

From what you posted:
The team also found convincing information that sexual violence was committed against hostages, and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may still be ongoing against those in captivity. While there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred in the Nova music festival site, Route 232, and kibbutz Re’im, reported incidents of rape could not be verified in other locations. Concurrently, the team determined that at least two allegations of sexual violence in kibbutz Be’eri — widely reported in the media — were unfounded.

Pamila Patten's crew that went in to look into this did not have an investigative mandate. She had asked Israel to allow the UN to investigate Israel's claims on some mass rape event on October 7, but they have been refusing to cooperate. Read past the click bait headlines.

Their conclusion of the report is based on second-hand testimonies, not first-hand accounts and they never identified ONE victim from the day of October 7. Also, the difference is that Israel said there was a systematic, MASS sexual assault event on October 7, which the UN never referred to as have taken place. Look what I quoted above.

They basically took the minimalist version that based on Israeli sources and second-hand testimonies, rape could have occurred in Gaza under captivity. That's it. Lately, one hostage came out talking about an unspecified sexual assault allegation in captivity. Even this is quite isolated for an allegation, and not some systematic weapon used as Israel is trying to perpetuate out there. Israel had been campaigning that there was a mass and widespread event of sexual assaults. Their 'believe Israeli women' is such B.S. because not even one victim identified from October 7.

Also, Israel can go shove it with their atrocity propaganda because they lie constantly and have been debunked too many times. Atrocity propaganda is their specialty for their wars and to manufacture consent for war crimes and genocide on the Palestinians.

You know what they also ARE NOT CONSIDERING? The systematic sexual assault used against Palestinians by the IDF and Israeli government for decades and during this war (as the UN also had reported based on allegations in past months).

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe it could just be that French laws surrounding the identification of crime suspects/victims in media outlets might be different from US laws? Could it be that the due process laws in France might be different from US laws?

Le Figaro and Le Parisien are fake news now? They also covered the story.

It's concerning that some of you don't realize the information loop you're stuck in, to the point where you'll refuse to accept that there are people who support Palestine AND who want to get revenge on Jews and their sympathizers. ITT, I haven't seen any news on the numerous ceasefire proposals that have been put on the table and rejected by Hamas.
I'm pretty familiar with french press, thanks.
There was no rape nor kidnapping, only a drug filled "romance" that went sour but I guess the click bait *** title is to be expected when israel is losing the "information war". It's not even the first example of the kind since october 7th:
- a store owner in Levallois claimed that his business was graffitied, allegedly by some antisemitic hate filled Muslim, starting a whole media storm, only to find out the one who did it was his landlord, a 74 yo old Jewish man.
- David stars were found overnight all through Paris and its suburbs, another alleged proof of the rise of antisemitism, supposedly Arab and Muslim driven. It was, in fact, ordered by a Moldavian business man called Anatoli Prizenko, who claimed he did it to "support and empower Jews all over Europe"
- on November 9th, a 47 yo Jewish lady claimed that she was assaulted, robbed and called a "dirty Jew" only to find out it was all a hoax to cover for her gambling addiction
- another woman, in Lyon this time, claimed that she was assaulted and stabbed, a swastika being discovered on the scene lead the police towards the antisemitic hate crime, only to find out it was more than likely self inflicted
Those are only a few examples of cases (wich have been ruled by now) all in the span of a few months, in wich the press and the french Jewish organizations went all out bashing the "evil Muslims" and their alleged Jewish hate/hunt, only to find out they were ALL FALSE FLAGS. This case is no different and is used and weaponized to distract the people from the crimes being committed in real time by tsahal and the brutal netanyahu regime.

The vilification of the protests at Columbia university and Science Po Paris, serves the same purpose of undermining and disqualifying the voices in support of the Gazan people and Palestine as a whole.

Lol

Don’t engage with the trolls

Let them live in the “politics thread” where they all cover their ears of any genocide talk bc they are so worried their cult will lose in November.

Seems like a no brainer

Obviously Israel/US isn’t going to accept

Last edited:
Lol

Don’t engage with the trolls

Let them live in the “politics thread” where they all cover their ears of any genocide talk bc they are so worried their cult will lose in November.
Always on some "y'all don't read, you Hamas advocates" when they're the ones eating up zionist propaganda like a fat kid loves cake.

Remember: every accusation is a confession and if it'd be a sport, israel would be the undefeated champion.

Every top government and state officials know Israel are the biggest liars. They are pathological sadistic liars. How did even Israel come to be as an ideology? Through lies.

It is because as a neo-settler-colonial state, everything they try to tell you about their reasoning why Jews need an ethnostate, by using the BIBLE, of all fairytales, to justify their logic and Palestinian erasure. It is based on a bunch of fabricated Western/Judeo-Christian/European Jewish nationalist mythology. The funny ironic thing is many of the heads of founders of Zionism were Jewish atheists. Try to ask a Zionist Jewish atheist why Jews deserve self-determination in Palestinian land, and all they can use is the argument of Christian Zionist biblical prophecy, and they are ATHEISTS.

EVERYTHING is lies. Sooo much lies that us Palestinians who are extremely educated can debunk in a millisecond, even down the ancient history. Israel is as made up as any other settle colonial state and Zionism is their Manifest Destiny.

History and events for Zionists always starts at when they are attacked through retaliation because of their oppressive violence and resistance to their violence, and ancient history only starts when Israelites came to the Land of Canaan as per their Bible.

They know us Palestinians are proof of their artificial Zionist mythos is not real, and it burns them to their core because they want to be us and take our literal identity and will kill for it every time.

There's campaigns by Israel to keep pushing this.

Did you read the report?

From what you posted:

Pamila Patten's crew that went in to look into this did not have an investigative mandate. She had asked Israel to allow the UN to investigate Israel's claims on some mass rape event on October 7, but they have been refusing to cooperate. Read past the click bait headlines.

Their conclusion of the report is based on second-hand testimonies, not first-hand accounts and they never identified ONE victim from the day of October 7.

Did YOU read the report?

Pramila Patten, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict, led an official visit to Israel from 29 January to 14 February to gather, analyse and verify reports of sexual violence related to the 7 October attack.
What I witnessed in Israel were scenes of unspeakable violence perpetrated with shocking brutality,” Ms. Patten recalled. Detailing her methodology, she said that her team met with families of hostages and members of communities displaced from several kibbutzim. It conducted confidential interviews with 34 individuals, including survivors and witnesses of the 7 October attacks, released hostages, first responders and health and service providers. It visited four attack sites — as well as the morgue to which the bodies of victims were transferred — and reviewed over 5,000 photographic images and some 50 hours of footage of the attacks.
Is that the definition of "second hand source?"

I am under no illusion that Israel is exaggerating certain claims in the war to capture the narrative. What I'm not gonna do is pretend that Hamas is not using propaganda to paint themselves in a favorable light. Neither am I going to ignore that you willingly engage in it too, when you selectively rearrange and reinterpret the words of UN representatives to build a narrative that exonerates the Gaza government (because that's what Hamas was, whether you like it or not).

You can't have it both ways: you can't say "UN bad" when they uncover evidence of SA during the Oct 7th attacks, and say "UN good" because they looked the other way while the tunnels were built. The reason I posted that UN-published article in the first place was to challenge the assertion that the UN found no evidence of rape on Oct 7th. But I suppose challenging the other side's propaganda makes me a Zionist and a troll.

We need a lot more truth and pragmatism around here.

Did YOU read the report?

Is that the definition of "second hand source?"

I am under no illusion that Israel is exaggerating certain claims in the war to capture the narrative. What I'm not gonna do is pretend that Hamas is not using propaganda to paint themselves in a favorable light. Neither am I going to ignore that you willingly engage in it too, when you selectively rearrange and reinterpret the words of UN representatives to build a narrative that exonerates the Gaza government (because that's what Hamas was, whether you like it or not).

You can't have it both ways: you can't say "UN bad" when they uncover evidence of SA during the Oct 7th attacks, and say "UN good" because they looked the other way while the tunnels were built. The reason I posted that UN-published article in the first place was to challenge the assertion that the UN found no evidence of rape on Oct 7th. But I suppose challenging the other side's propaganda makes me a Zionist and a troll.

We need a lot more truth and pragmatism around here.

I am very critical of the UN. It is really not practical and used as leverage by the most powerful states an entities for their self-interested goals, and even pushes neo-colonial and imperialist missions. But, at times, you do have certain units in the UN that do provide accurate or genuine missions. You just have to research on the credibility of the unit and the leads on those reports.

You had presented the UN report to share as it is a smoking gun to back Israel's claims of mass & widespread sexual assault on October 7, but the report never comes to that conclusion and had no investigative mandate.

Second hand testimonies are any person other than the victim themselves, who are the first-hand/primary source. Again, that report provided no clear verified evidence, other than second-hand/relayed evidence. Basically just he said/she said, and no forensic evidence either.

Propaganda is used by any party, and all the time, but we need to assess the manipulation and to what extent, especially it is manufactured to commit a genocide.

I am very critical of the UN. It is really not practical and used as leverage by the most powerful states an entities for their self-interested goals, and even pushes neo-colonial and imperialist missions. But, at times, you do have certain units in the UN that do provide accurate or genuine missions. You just have to research on the credibility of the unit and the leads on those reports.

You had presented the UN report to share as it is a smoking gun to back Israel's claims of mass & widespread sexual assault on October 7, but the report never comes to that conclusion and had no investigative mandate.
I very clearly explained why I posted that particular article. Go back to the post I replied to, look at the NBC screenshot with the highlighted text, look at the date, and look at the date of the UN press release I quoted. By the way, the report DID come to that conclusion:

“It was a catalogue of the most extreme and inhumane forms of killing, torture and other horrors,” including sexual violence, she stated. The team also found convincing information that sexual violence was committed against hostages, and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may still be ongoing against those in captivity.

What the report DID conclude is this:

However, she underscored that her findings do not legitimize further hostilities. Instead, they create a moral imperative for a humanitarian ceasefire to end the unspeakable suffering imposed on Palestinian civilians in Gaza and bring about the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages. “I am horrified by the injustice of women and children killed in Gaza,” she said, stressing that the end goal of her mandate is not “a war without rape” but a “world without war”.

You are so committed to the mission of exonerating Hamas that you even disagree with someone who has the same objective as you: implementing a ceasefire.

Second hand testimonies are any person other than the victim themselves, who are the first-hand/primary source. Again, that report provided no clear verified evidence, other than second-hand/relayed evidence. Basically just he said/she said, and no forensic evidence either.
It conducted confidential interviews with 34 individuals, including survivors and witnesses of the 7 October attacks, released hostages, first responders and health and service providers.

I can't make it any bigger.

Propaganda is used by any party, and all the time, but we need to assess the manipulation and to what extent, especially it is manufactured to commit a genocide.

We've gone at length about the Bibi government's unspoken desire to push Palestinians out of the West Bank and Gaza in order to annex it; what I haven't seen a lot of, is a discussion about the intent to use the size of the Arab population to turn Jews into a minority in order to drive them out of the region. You've alluded to it in this thread, and we know that this is the real reason behind the push for a single state, so it's not like the intent to eliminate one demographic group is a one-sided sentiment.

Seems like a no brainer

Obviously Israel/US isn’t going to accept

Before Oct 7th, they were a hybrid organization with full political control of Gaza, and instead of using that opportunity to cement their identity as a political organization, they chose militancy, it failed, and now they are asking for a do over?

Are they even serious?

Back
Top Bottom