Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

IMG_7969.jpeg

I found like 5-10 articles on this incident and not one mentioned any names. Not saying it's a hoax but highly doubtful the news organizations are protecting the identity of a rapist
I had a whole thing typed out in response to that post but deleted it bc I knew it would be taken wrong.

I guess since you broke the ice and I’m clearly a coward I’ll share it now

First off: OBVIOUSLY if there is ANY truth to this it’s HORRIBLE.

But I researched it and some articles do say more than others.

But some questions I had were things like: anti terrorist police responded? To a rape? The guy is free as of now…why? If he’s a terrorist why is is out on bail? It said “he has been banned from owning a weapon and contacting the woman… is set to face trial June 21.” That doesn’t add up to how this article poses the situation. They met in 2023 via dating app. Was this her boyfriend? Title makes it seem like he’s a pro-Palestinian protestor that grabbed a random Jewish girl to show her a lesson. What’s his name? The article makes it seem like he’s not even charged with rape and “maybe they will get him on kidnapping charges”

Maybe it’s all true (I hope not for the girls sake)

I l have learned to question wording of corporate media. Remember 40 beheaded babies?? Mass rapes? The “misfired” PIJ missile that struck the hospital? The list goes on and on

Back
Top Bottom