It’s Official: Kim Kardashian is the Ideal Black Woman

That’s why she helping folk get out of jail!! She wants to erase her past with good on song John Constitine ****!!
7B23B78D-58F5-4C94-B6D7-7DD9B49E4657.gif
I'll go even further. Kanye isn't running for president in 2024. She is. She wants the 1st female president to be... *drumroll* BLACK.
giphy (93).gif

They can pull out the LGBT card with Caitlyn, Kanye can go on another rant about politics, Kim can do some race bait, etc. They’re publicly closely tied into all the things that get people riled up and talking. All while still managing to stay on the good side of the mainstream.

This is the defining “influencer” family of the century. You can’t take them down at this point.

The younger one kinda fell flat with the "afro" pic, so big sis had to up the ante. At this stage in the game, they're fully aware of how this will be perceived, and it's good business for them no matter what.

They can pull out the LGBT card with Caitlyn, Kanye can go on another rant about politics, Kim can do some race bait, etc. They’re publicly closely tied into all the things that get people riled up and talking. All while still managing to stay on the good side of the mainstream.

This is the defining “influencer” family of the century. You can’t take them down at this point.

This is why I disagree when people call the Kardashians talentless. Being able to stay on the good side of the MSM while also keeping their name relevant takes hella finesse.

Although I find it damn near impossible to respect people in her industry I do respect the hustle.

This is why I disagree when people call the Kardashians talentless. Being able to stay on the good side of the MSM while also keeping their name relevant takes hella finesse.

Although I find it damn near impossible to respect people in her industry I do respect the hustle.
It really don’t,tho. You do not have to be on the good side of the media for the to talk about you. Any press is good press.

Late Pass.

Blackfishing
Commonly perpetrated by females of European descent (white) which involves artificial tanning (spray tanning and tanning booths) and using makeup to manipulate facial features in order to appear to have some type of Black African ancestry.

The general point of blackfishing is for a female of European descent to appear of African, Arab, or Hispanic ancestry.

Some consider it to be equivalent to modern day “black face” because it capitalizes off the looks of historically oppressed groups of people by people who come from more privileged backgrounds.
“Emma Hallberg is a beautiful mixed race Swede.”

“No, Emma isn’t mixed race, she’s just blackfishing.”

“They want to be black without being black.”

Late Pass.

Blackfishing
Commonly perpetrated by females of European descent (white) which involves artificial tanning (spray tanning and tanning booths) and using makeup to manipulate facial features in order to appear to have some type of Black African ancestry.

The general point of blackfishing is for a female of European descent to appear of African, Arab, or Hispanic ancestry.

Some consider it to be equivalent to modern day “black face” because it capitalizes off the looks of historically oppressed groups of people by people who come from more privileged backgrounds.

its amazing how the world is turning.

its amazing how the world is turning.

Same as it ever was.

Much of human activity can be broken down to the 7 Deadly Sins.

In this case, Envy.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

People who stole everything have nothing and are actually envious of those they stole everything from.

Aristotle defined envy as pain at the sight of another’s good fortune, stirred by “those who have what we ought to have.”

Irony: Greeks stole from Kemet.

Last edited:
Same as it ever was.

Much of human activity can be broken down to the 7 Deadly Sins.

In this case, Envy.

Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

People who stole everything have nothing and are actually envious of those they stole everything from.

Aristotle defined envy as pain at the sight of another’s good fortune, stirred by “those who have what we ought to have.”

Irony: Greeks stole from Kemet.
How long do u think it’ll take for blackness to be the beauty standard the way whiteness has?

How long do u think it’ll take for blackness to be the beauty standard the way whiteness has?

Racism will never end so long as there are enough willfully ignorant and conscientiously stupid people who are too dumb to realize it never actually existed.

People were killed for saying the Earth is round.

Dunning Kruger effect.

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge." – (ironically) Charles Darwin

Late Pass.

Blackfishing

sounds like crappier version of saying cultural appropriation, which is also just social woke gunky gobbledy****.

Kim Kardashian was only kinda hot to me when she still look Arabic (Armenian)...that was a loooooooong time ago.

Ariana grande is Italian, from Miami adjacent (Boca Raton).

ol girl is gonna tan under da sun like broads from Greece and her attitude gonna be like a Jersey shore cast member... let her b.

Americans effed alot of ish up just putting folks in giant amorphous pots of just "white & black"

...thank god im latino.

Back
Top Bottom