-It aint simping if you got it...- VOL:The Mormons go HARD lol

When she talks about how it's a great relationship, she talks about how she gets money, respect, etc.

No mention at all about how she respects or cares for the guy. Because she doesn't.

My goodness
30t6p3b.gif

These are the guys who mess up the game everyone else. These dudes set these standards and then chicks just expect this *%!%. Even if I did have the extra $ there is no need to spend massive amounts of $ for an air head if you got game.

30t6p3b.gif
@ the mormon

dudes be doin it wrong if they tryna get serious with one
if i had money like that i wouldnt even pay em
laugh.gif
id just show off and smash every good looking chick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by iYen

At least the first dude kept it real.
Like someone above said...where's the sugar momma site?
nerd.gif

I'm buying her dinner before I have sex with her so it's not prostitution.
roll.gif

I ain't even mad.
This chick i used to smash on the regular had a sugar daddy that she met on a website for that kinda hookup, and she said there was also sugar mama's on there too. They'll knock out a bill for some "companionship"

link?

Originally Posted by ricky409

This chick i used to smash on the regular had a sugar daddy that she met on a website for that kinda hookup, and she said there was also sugar mama's on there too. They'll knock out a bill for some "companionship"

link?

i dont remember for sure, but i think it was singles-dating-free in between a www and a dot com- shouldnt be hard to find on google either
anybody find it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Honestly, If I was a woman, I wouldn't do this type of stuff....Because one day these women are going to find a partner to settle down with and their "Sugar Daddy" will be salty as hell...Like, "damn...I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this B___ and she just leaves me???" ...Most likely leading to stalking and death threats...God forbid, Murder

how often does it get that far tho?

if you're about that life you're not concerned about the day you find a husband and your sugar daddy tries to murder you for it
laugh.gif

he'll find another to trick on

Originally Posted by iYen

At least the first dude kept it real.
Like someone above said...where's the sugar momma site?
nerd.gif

I'm buying her dinner before I have sex with her so it's not prostitution.
roll.gif

I ain't even mad.

link?

nerd.gif

Speechless…

Semi Jelly of the females though. 100% of their college fee's paid for plus shopping sprees and fine dining, and all they have to do is put out???? 

I'm doing it wrong
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Honestly, If I was a woman, I wouldn't do this type of stuff....Because one day these women are going to find a partner to settle down with and their "Sugar Daddy" will be salty as hell...Like, "damn...I spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this B___ and she just leaves me???" ...Most likely leading to stalking and death threats...God forbid, Murder
how often does it get that far tho?

if you're about that life you're not concerned about the day you find a husband and your sugar daddy tries to murder you for it
laugh.gif

he'll find another to trick on
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sounds so crazy when you say it like that. It's pretty unlikely. If you watch the vid that first dude had several sugar babies. They might be salty but they can move I mean by the time a chick is settling down she'll be too old anyway.

"I'm not no shame in my game" (c) Fleece Johnson

I'll hang with a sugar mama, these college loans ain't gone pay themselves!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

link?

i dont remember for sure, but i think it was singles-dating-free in between a www and a dot com- shouldnt be hard to find on google either
anybody find it?
nerd.gif

still aint found it...

someone find it... i'm handsome, fun, and know how to handle yambs...

magnums stay baggy, but no dambs are spared.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

anybody find it?
nerd.gif

still aint found it...

someone find it... i'm handsome, fun, and know how to handle yambs...

magnums stay baggy, but no dambs are spared.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom