IT IS OFFICIAL!!! THE WARRIORS ARE CURSED

mad.gif

They won't get anymore wins probably this year, but the incompetent brothers (e.g. Riley and Arvid) will be gone after this season. I'd imagine he is going to try to move the team to downtown SF, but that is nether here nor there. The good thing is you have someone with the financial capital to turn this sad franchise around. The Warriors have some of the most loyal and passionate fans in the NBA, coupled with playing in the Bay Area, there is NO way this team should not have more success.

They won't get anymore wins probably this year, but the incompetent brothers (e.g. Riley and Arvid) will be gone after this season. I'd imagine he is going to try to move the team to downtown SF, but that is nether here nor there. The good thing is you have someone with the financial capital to turn this sad franchise around. The Warriors have some of the most loyal and passionate fans in the NBA, coupled with playing in the Bay Area, there is NO way this team should not have more success.

premature..

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison was in the movie IRON MAN 2
about 1 hour ago via web

that's what he tweeted

premature..

IT IS OFFICIAL!!! Oracle billionaire Larry Ellison was in the movie IRON MAN 2
about 1 hour ago via web

that's what he tweeted

Honestly, with the 49ers struggling to keep themselves in the city, I see a ZERO chance of the Warriors moving to SF.

I would be happy to see it happen though. Hopefully he can dump lots of money into the organization, they and the fans deserve it.

Honestly, with the 49ers struggling to keep themselves in the city, I see a ZERO chance of the Warriors moving to SF.

I would be happy to see it happen though. Hopefully he can dump lots of money into the organization, they and the fans deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom