It Took 219 Days, but My New 2012 Baby From Germany Has Arrived (Audi)

Congrats, man. I might have seen your post on Audizine. Just got a 2012 Monsoon Gray A5 myself. Cancelled a BMW custom order (two until delivery) and switched to the Audi. No regrets so far.

As far as tinting goes, I suggest going with Huper Optik. A little pricey, but given that you can afford the car, it shouldn't be a problem. I went with 40% all around (except windshield). Takes awhile to cure but I love the (almost) OEM look.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pullupj8

Congrats, man. I might have seen your post on Audizine. Just got a 2012 Monsoon Gray A5 myself. Cancelled a BMW custom order (two until delivery) and switched to the Audi. No regrets so far.

As far as tinting goes, I suggest going with Huper Optik. A little pricey, but given that you can afford the car, it shouldn't be a problem. I went with 40% all around (except windshield). Takes awhile to cure but I love the (almost) OEM look.
If I was the speed craver I was a year or two ago, I would settle for nothing less than a 335i.
Now im more of the chill, calm driver. Audi interior > BMW. Not even close IMO.

who would wait this long for an audi, especially to be shipped and all from germany for a low profile car.

thats like getting a toyota corolla made with titanium keys and waiting 4 months smh

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

who would wait this long for an audi, especially to be shipped and all from germany for a low profile car.

thats like getting a toyota corolla made with titanium keys and waiting 4 months smh
C'mon son... let the man buy what he wants with his money 
laugh.gif

Dope whip, grats OP.. I semi agree with TC123 that I wouldn't wait 219 days for a car, and getting it shipped from Germany was probably even more.. don't agree with the second line he wrote though 
laugh.gif

Very nice pickup man
smokin.gif

My friend has an Audi and they're smooth as shh

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif

Dope whip, grats OP.. I semi agree with TC123 that I wouldn't wait 219 days for a car, and getting it shipped from Germany was probably even more.. don't agree with the second line he wrote though 
laugh.gif

Any custom order comes from Germany (that's the only location Audi's are made).  Like I said, it was supposed to be a a 3-4 month wait.  Because of the production problems, it turned into almost 8 months.  I could have picked one off the lot, but spending this kind of money, I wanted exactly what I wanted.

Well $++%, look at it this way...211 hp or not, his car has a good deal of torque, more than enough to put around in the city or in traffic (which are the conditions exacted for where OPs car will spend its time). I understand it's still a 50k car but look at it this way....he's still getting decent mileage at the same time.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Any custom order comes from Germany (that's the only location Audi's are made).  Like I said, it was supposed to be a a 3-4 month wait.  Because of the production problems, it turned into almost 8 months.  I could have picked one off the lot, but spending this kind of money, I wanted exactly what I wanted.
How much did u spend? You shouldve bought an America Made car. People like you the reason why this economy in the shambles

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

How much did u spend? You shouldve bought an America Made car. People like you the reason why this economy in the shambles
roll.gif

Nice whip man. Dope car to go with a dope pad (no stalker)

ain't nothing like getting EXACTLY what you were looking for. Good stuff 4w. pm me your address so I can send you a Cenation bumpersticker. (jk)

Toy Collector posted 2 times and both times he was maaaad salty.You gets a gasface.Congrats OP,keep stuntin on clowns like this and let them know why they mad
pimp.gif

Very Nice!

Make sure to join the forums [hint hint audizine]!
Never mind, I saw your intro on AZ.

If I was going to order/buy a new Audi, I would wait as long as needed to get the exact car I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom