its about to be 10 years since 50 put out this classic album (vol time flies)

^^^ the top rapper in the game today wrote a whole verse dedicated to him so clearly he had a influence/impact on him in some sorta way....am i wrong?

Any rapper that claims to be a "blood" all a sudden and inserts it in they rhymes is due to Game nobody but Quik and MacK  was claimin damu 

Jay Rock sounded jus like Game a few years back which probly stagnated his process ...Who writing verses bout Jeezy? Who sounds like Jeezy?  Game is widely known as the MC u dont want beef with and prbly has a top 3 diss record in rap history...Jeezy is 37 years old now all a sudden he claims he is a Crip lmao 

gucci is a legend as well.....did you guys forget my kitchen and that freestyle with shawty lo and baby flocka flame like in 07 ??? ....or so icy or pills???  that nt hate is real......either way if you dont think that gucci is a legend just ask any stripper or drug dealer .....gucci and jeezy have had and still have the streets on lock since like 05.......jeezy hasnt been as consistent though , the real is back was really good though . 

How is he a legend? Because he was the only relevant cali rapper at the time or is it record sales
laugh.gif

What yrs can you say he was really running the game
i stopped reading ur post after the first line, so my response was not to the game legend line, but the first one.... 

^^^ the top rapper in the game today wrote a whole verse dedicated to him so clearly he had a influence/impact on him in some sorta way....am i wrong?

Any rapper that claims to be a "blood" all a sudden and inserts it in they rhymes is due to Game nobody but Quik and MacK  was claimin damu 

Jay Rock sounded jus like Game a few years back which probly stagnated his process ...Who writing verses bout Jeezy? Who sounds like Jeezy?  Game is widely known as the MC u dont want beef with and prbly has a top 3 diss record in rap history...Jeezy is 37 years old now all a sudden he claims he is a Crip lmao 
u reaching with the jeezy stuff...U can disspell dude's ******ed post, but no need to throw Jeezy under the bus for no reason.

Game not a legend? but he paved the way for rappers like Kendrick tho. he's also the only one after Snoop & Pac to sell multi-platinum albums.
It's obvious there's a couple delusional haters here who tryin to force their opinion on us as if its facts. Just don't feed into em bro, im done with the trolls

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] how is Game not a legend man?? Y'all really kill me with that hating ****

I'm surprised Game still has stans in 2014. What happened to The Documentary 2? Pushed back after his last album had zero buzz and all the big names in the game.

Game isn't a legend, neither is Gucci or Jeezy.

It's tough deciding which album had a bigger impact. The Doc and 101 were both huge. Difference was one was from a state that was so desperate for a rapper and the other was from a region that had take over for a year or two already.

Damn, all this happened overnight? Jeezy a legend? Ross a legend?  Gucci a legend?  Maybe on their own coast they are.  I think Game is definitely on his way to becoming a West Coast legend.  He's definitely helped paved the way for a lot of the artists that you are hearing now:  Jay Rock, K. Dot, Nipsey Hussle, etc...  All of his albums and mixtapes have been solid.  They may not have been cohesive but they were solid.  He as well as the BWS pretty much made being a Blood cool.  He also stood against 50 and the machine and was still able to survive, and in a lot of people's eyes, helped take G-Unit out of their spot.  That G-Unot campaign was epic.  Will he be considered a legend like Pac and Biggie?  Only time will tell but he's definitely no fluke. 

Everyone throws that term around very loosely, by the way.

& wayne is the reason being gang affiliated became cool in hip hop

Not because of butterfly face
lmao r u serious dwayne carter the man that waited until he was 25 to claim blood? And furthermore the same Dwayne Carter that aint even from nowhere? Lmao 

Can anyone tell me what Blood gang Lil Wayne is remotely from?

i can't take people seriously if they saying Gucci Mane a legend. Jeezy? maybe, cause of his influence but even he hasn't sold as much or revived and entire coast with just one album. even out in NY Game had his records played constantly, not sure if that was 50's part or it was the machine that is Interscope.

Last edited:
It doesnt matter he popularized it just like he did lean

Nobody is screaming blood because of game
Dude nobody was screamin Blood until Game Mack 10 who is a known blood was on Cash Money for a min did u see wayne with Red flags sayin Bloog gang this and that? F no but when Game came out  all a sudden Jim Jones and Wayne,Baby are Bloods but hey maybe thats just me 

Damn, all this happened overnight? Jeezy a legend? Ross a legend?  Gucci a legend?  Maybe on their own coast they are.  I think Game is definitely on his way to becoming a West Coast legend.  He's definitely helped paved the way for a lot of the artists that you are hearing now: Jay Rock, K. Dot, Nipsey Hussle, etc...  All of his albums and mixtapes have been solid.  They may not have been cohesive but they were solid.  He as well as the BWS pretty much made being a Blood cool.  He also stood against 50 and the machine and was still able to survive, and in a lot of people's eyes, helped take G-Unit out of their spot.  That G-Unot campaign was epic.  Will he be considered a legend like Pac and Biggie?  Only time will tell but he's definitely no fluke. 

Everyone throws that term around very loosely, by the way.

exactly, if people don't know Game first featured him on his mixtape when he wasn't even going by Kendrick Lamar, he was just referred to as K-Dot

Dude nobody was screamin Blood until Game Mack 10 who is a known blood was on Cash Money for a min did u see wayne with Red flags sayin Bloog gang this and that? F no but when Game came out  all a sudden Jim Jones and Wayne,Baby are Bloods but hey maybe thats just me 
Jim jones been claiming blood, just listen to bout it bout it

lmao r u serious dwayne carter the man that waited until he was 25 to claim blood? And furthermore the same Dwayne Carter that aint even from nowhere? Lmao 

Can anyone tell me what Blood gang Lil Wayne is remotely from?
Depends on which blood rapper he's hanging around.
When they were younger, cash money used to rep blue rags, throwing up C's.

And dude really said Wayne made lean popular. Like Screw and the 3rd coast didn't have anything to do with it lol.

And dude really said Wayne made lean popular. Like Screw and the 3rd coast didn't have anything to do with it lol.
Exactly lmao my n**** said lean the same Wayne that use to wear size 42 Girbaud Jeans with Blue Rags around his head made being a Blood popular 

Nah he was claimin whatever hood he from in NY when he did the song/video with Game out here in Cali WITH 100S OF real Pirus he was officially claiming BLOOD big difference 
Isnt "blaat" a blood reference? He was saying that in bout it

Kids aint drinking lean because of dj screw & houston, its because they seen wayne do it

Just because you start something doesnt mean you made it hot

Back
Top Bottom