its about to be 10 years since 50 put out this classic album (vol time flies)

I've never been able to listen to The Doc without skipping. That's why it'll never be a classic in my book. I always skip Church For Thugs, Runnin, No More Fun and Games, Where I'm From and Don't Worry. Some of those beats just annoy the **** out of me. That's 5 songs out of 17. I play about 11-12 songs, that's a damn good album.

Oh yeah, Dreams the beat >>> the lyrics
I skip Runnin and dont worry but Church for Thugs and No more fun n Games???? Really? those are 2 of his most solid tracks on that album

For real, Church For Thugs is live as hell, but I didn't really start giving repeat listens to that until years later. Runnin has always been my **** though, one of my favorite songs from there actually. Where Im From is really the only constant skippable track for me

I love the beat for Runnin'. Hell now that I think about it runnin' probably is one of my favorite songs off the album. Even yayo came correct.

I love the beat for Runnin'. Hell now that I think about it runnin' probably is one of my favorite songs off the album. Even yayo came correct.
Same. Pretty sure it was prodcued by Hi Tek(?).

Beat was so smooth.

It seemed like everyone liked Runnin back then. I never liked that beat. Just annoys me. Church For Thugs was always an awful song to me. Can't listen to all that noise, not even a beat to me. Like Father Like Son, Don't Need Your Love, Special, Dreams, How We Do, Put You On Game and The Documentary were my favorites beats on the album. Some damn good beats on this album :smh:

A Game solo on a real nice beat will always be appreciated :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
The only track I skip is the one with em.

"Where I'm from" is dope. It's one of the most west coast sounding songs on the album.

10 year anniversary tomorrow...Bout to bump it in the whip, wear a 3xl t shirt, du rag with the fitted like ol times

Back
Top Bottom