its about to be 10 years since 50 put out this classic album (vol time flies)

Game also gave Wayne a pass claiming blood if i'm not mistaken, dude was rockin Crip flags back in the days. notice how Wayne gave him plenty of verses and such, that's just out of respect for vouching his credibility (even though he isn't a real blood)

Game also gave Wayne a pass claiming blood if i'm not mistaken, dude was rockin Crip flags back in the days. notice how Wayne gave him plenty of verses and such, that's just out of respect for vouching his credibility (even though he isn't a real blood)
Preach!!!! but my man said wayne the "blood" that doesnt even have a hood made blood popular yet he has to gets passes lmao 

Isnt "blaat" a blood reference? He was saying that in bout it
Kids aint drinking lean because of dj screw & houston, its because they seen wayne do it

Just because you start something doesnt mean you made it hot
Again nobody knew Jones was a Blood until they seen him with Game with rockin red bandannas etc whether he dropped references in the past or not...Jones was in the game in the late 90s with Cam u ever seen him with red flags yellin out Blood?

#NOPE he wouldn't dare come to Cali with that  nonsense but when Game came on the scene it was ok hmmm I wonder why 

What does him getting passes have to do with popularizing being blood in hip hop

Fraud or not, the reason everybody wanna be blood,have tattoos, sip lean & get dreads is because of wayne

What does him getting passes have to do with popularizing being blood in hip hop

Fraud or not, the reason everybody wanna be blood,have tattoos, sip lean & get dreads is because of wayne

i think Game made it popular earlier on, from back in the days of that Certified Gangstas video with Jim Jones & Lil Flip, how long has Wayne been claiming blood? that music video came out around 2004.

Last edited:
i think Game made it popular earlier on, from back in the days of that Certified Gangstas video with Jim Jones & Lil Flip, how long has Wayne been claiming blood? that music video came out around 2004.
wayne started around false flaggin around 2006-07 AGE 25 Lmao 

Dude said Game is a legend :lol:

Probably was screaming G UNOT on Internet forums in 06

Dude said Game is a legend
laugh.gif

So what makes him not a Legend?

Dude said Game is a legend :lol:

he is a legend, why wouldn't he be one? he was the driving force of the West Coast after 2Pac & Snoop. without him there wouldn't be Kendrick, TDE, Nipsey, etc. he broke the drought of the West not having a major rap artist break thru the mainstream.

Hmmm this could actually be a good discussion. What makes a rapper a legend? Being from the south I definitely consider jeezy , Ti, and Gucci legends in the SOUTH. Anybody from down here would agree. I honestly don't consider any of the 3 (ti is debatable) and game legends for the genre though, only in their regions. However the Documentary is a classic album I still can listen to today :smokin

I love this thread. Bringing me back with some of these posts.

No idea how Game paves the way for Kendrick, Nipsey or any of them. Game's run ended a long time ago. It would be different if one of them were featured on The Doctor's Advocate or L.A.X. but none were.

Game is not a legend, legend is like the HOF in sports. You're not putting Game in the HOF. He basically was on steroids with G-Unit/50. Once that split, his albums were never as good nor did he put up those type of stats ever again. Just because he's not a legend doesn't mean he's not a good rapper with a couple good albums.

Someone wanna post that pic of Game with a real legend 2Pac? That's something a legend would do.

No idea how Game paves the way for Kendrick, Nipsey or any of them. Game's run ended a long time ago. It would be different if one of them were featured on The Doctor's Advocate or L.A.X. but none were.

Game is not a legend, legend is like the HOF in sports. You're not putting Game in the HOF. He basically was on steroids with G-Unit/50. Once that split, his albums were never as good nor did he put up those type of stats ever again. Just because he's not a legend doesn't mean he's not a good rapper with a couple good albums.

Someone wanna post that pic of Game with a real legend 2Pac? That's something a legend would do.

Doctor's Advocate not good? with songs like Why You Hate The Game & the album title track? nah you buggin. Game is in the same position as 50 Cent. musically he's far more better, and has actually released some great stuff in today's era. we'll see how much of his legacy will be shown with TD2, he's gonna have to put out his best album out of else he's really done. this is make or break for him.

Last edited:

Game put Kendrick on his first mixtape in 2006 when DA dropped when he was 18 and he Game was on Nips first song that gained attention called Bullets aint got no name around 2008 when LAX dropped...

So what was u sayin again? 

Game put Kendrick on his first mixtape in 2006 when DA dropped when he was 18 and he Game was on Nips first song that gained attention called Bullets aint got no name around 2008 when LAX dropped...
So what was u sayin again? 

And those projects got Kendrick and Nipsey's names out there? No, so what was u sayin again?

And those projects got Kendrick and Nipsey's names out there? No, so what was u sayin again?
actually they did...been following Nipsey since, kept tabs on Jay Rock, Kendrick as well til they made it big. Still bang The Cypha featuring them dubb, juice to this day.

Its pretty obvious there's just some blatant haters in here who let their clouded opinions drive them far from reality 

Last edited:
Game def brought it to the forefront, anyone denying it is delusional. 

There was a video of Wayne claiming his affiliation is thru his brother Capito who was initiated by BWS/CBP aka Game's set....

Was only a matter of time before Deuce came in here
laugh.gif
Somebody has got to correct these dudes in here, if not me then who.  
smile.gif

^^^ the top rapper in the game today wrote a whole verse dedicated to him so clearly he had a influence/impact on him in some sorta way....am i wrong?

Any rapper that claims to be a "blood" all a sudden and inserts it in they rhymes is due to Game nobody but Quik and MacK  was claimin damu 

Jay Rock sounded jus like Game a few years back which probly stagnated his process ...Who writing verses bout Jeezy? Who sounds like Jeezy?  Game is widely known as the MC u dont want beef with and prbly has a top 3 diss record in rap history...Jeezy is 37 years old now all a sudden he claims he is a Crip lmao 
Noticed absolutely NOTHING you said in response addressed any of my points on what it takes to be a considered a legend, not one.  All this talk about being a blood or wearing a red flag is irrelevant as we are talking about MUSIC as this is the MUSIC FORUM.  Not the blood or fake wanna be blood forum, take that garbage elsewhere champ.  This is NT, more importantly the MUSIC FORUM where music is most important.  If you can't understand that find yourself someplace else to post.  Dudes can't really talk about Game and the music he makes or lack thereof, there's a reason for that.  Dudes would rather make up pointless scenarios about who wore a red flag first and who didn't.  Just mindless, pointless banter at this point in regards to folks trying to defend Game being a so called legend, when he truly isn't.  Nor does he deserve consideration for it.

It's rare that @Ballerific703  (by the way, get that bike up and running champ as riding season is near) but believe it or not he hit the nail on the head when he said that being a legend is like being in the HOF.  Nobody in their right mind would think to have Game in the hip hop hall of fame, let alone a rappers hall of fame.  That's the standard that I and others hold folks to in regards to being considered a "legend".  Game's music and more importantly his lyrics simply don't cut it and damn sure to make to the top of any list.  I want you dudes to remember that going forward as it pertains to this thread, and even this forum.  It's time for dudes to step it up in the new year.  

Last edited:
When was game the top rapper in the game tho? He never had a run where he was on every feature and was the go to guy for hip hop. Documentary was great, doctor's advocate was straight but after that people who weren't hardcore fans didn't care. Jeezy at one point took over. Was on everything, was everywhere. As with Gucci in 08-10 as with Ross 2010-2012. He belongs on that 2nd tier of rappers that had good runs but didn't win that ring. And we gotta stop bringing record sales into discussion like they matter in 2015, hell shaq went platinum.

When was game the top rapper in the game tho? He never had a run where he was on every feature and was the go to guy for hip hop. Documentary was great, doctor's advocate was straight but after that people who weren't hardcore fans didn't care. Jeezy at one point took over. Was on everything, was everywhere. As with Gucci in 08-10 as with Ross 2010-2012. He belongs on that 2nd tier of rappers that had good runs but didn't win that ring. And we gotta stop bringing record sales into discussion like they matter in 2015, hell shaq went platinum.

to say Game isn't a top rapper is like saying 50 Cent isn't either, both came out swinging then fell off. both of their debuts is bigger than most of people's entire careers. he's the West Coast 50 Cent, he gets respect from guys like Dre, Snoop, Suge, etc. you don't get those co-signs out of no where. Ross & Gucci bigger than Game? not by a longshot, not even Jeezy hit Game's peak. and sales do matter at some point cause it shows how popular they once were.

Last edited:
actually they did...been following Nipsey since, kept tabs on Jay Rock, Kendrick as well til they made it big. Still bang The Cypha featuring them dubb, juice to this day.

Its pretty obvious there's just some blatant haters in here who let their clouded opinions drive them far from reality 

Far from a hater, ive purchased every Game album except for Year of the Wolf. I think you, Compton and that other guy are living in fantasy island. Giving Game way too much credit. Game is a good rapper that had a couple good albums and also had some bad albums. He can rap and he could make better music if he wanted to but he doesn't. He reminds me of Fabolous. The potential to be better is there but he's trying to create smash singles and songs for women instead of putting out the fire that he can.

Last edited:
U get those co signs by being a rapper that broke into mainstream from the west coast. That's like saying fab is that guy cuz he got a jay z co sign... Why wouldn't he support the Brooklyn kid who made it. If u think game is bigger than Ross idk what to tell u. It was a time where Ross was on every song on the damn radio, I got sick of seeing that fat ***** for a minute. Got fat dudes taking off their shirts and rocking beards with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom