It's been 5 years, why isn't MJ in the Hall?

Originally Posted by nyk buc

he's the GOAT. the HOF is below him. HOF is for great players. michael jordan was a supermarvel belonging in another stratosphere.

Ok, I give, he does belong in Cooperstown.

he's the GOAT. the HOF is below him. HOF is for great players. michael jordan was a supermarvel belonging in another stratosphere.

eyes.gif
tired.gif

Talk about bad execution.
eek.gif
Dude ain't even using the rightpunchline.

You have to look at the time. I swear, if Scottie Pippen wasn't on the Bulls, the Knicks would have had a dynasty in the East. Damn Pip. Jordan was on lockevery year because of dudes like John Starks. Hubert Davis knocked down jumpers in his face with two hands up. Jordan was a chump.

Starks.jpg

MJ couldn't even play defense correctly and still got posterized
smh.gif

"he's the GOAT. the HOF is below him. HOF is for great players. michael jordan was a supermarvel belonging in another stratosphere."

REAL TALK!

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

also you have to look at the difference in eras. i mean lets be honest, the East was a lot weaker back then compared to now. MJ never had to face the Cavs every night, he never had to guard Josh Childress

if he played in todays league he could be a solid 10PPG role player, but HOF? come on man, thats a bit much

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats why I always called him Michael Ordan...because he never had a "J" ---------------

Naw, he's just the leading scorer in playoff history all-time. The worlds most recognized athlete. Six time world champion, college player of the year,college national champion, three peated twice, 5 time league MVP, 6 time Finals MVP, 6 and O in the Finals, Defense of player of the year, prevented numeroushall of famers from his era from winning a ring, and whatever else you want to throw in there.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

thats why I always called him Michael Ordan...because he never had a "J" ---------------

Naw, he's just the leading scorer in playoff history all-time. The worlds most recognized athlete. Six time world champion, college player of the year, college national champion, three peated twice, 5 time league MVP, 6 time Finals MVP, 6 and O in the Finals, Defense of player of the year, prevented numerous hall of famers from his era from winning a ring, and whatever else you want to throw in there.

indifferent.gif

the world's most recognized athlete? why does that matter. David Beckham is well recognized around the world, does that mean he is good?

six time champ? Robert Horry is a seven time champ, i guess Horry is the GOAT?
college POY? JJ Redick was college POY, he's a beast right?

and it is well known that Stern gave all those awards to Jordan because of MJs ties to the Jewish underworld. the Mob has always ran the NBA.

If MJ wasnt ballhoging during his Wizards day, Kwame Brown would have lead the Wizards at least into 2nd round of playoff in the East.

if jordan plays on this decade....he would not even be signed by Jordan Brand

dmncn lew wrote:

Naw, he's just the leading scorer in playoff history all-time. The worlds most recognized athlete. Six time world champion, college player of the year, college national champion, three peated twice, 5 time league MVP, 6 time Finals MVP, 6 and O in the Finals, Defense of player of the year, prevented numerous hall of famers from his era from winning a ring, and whatever else you want to throw in there.

You're sense of humor is amazing. The way you detect all that sarcasm and play along is just breathtaking.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

u should call him Michawl Oran....cause he also got no "D"

Back
Top Bottom