ITS BEEN COLD IN "THE CITY" LET ME SHOW YA SOME HEAT!

your collection is wild
eek.gif

what size you wear ? if your an 11 i want your OG chi town penny IV's and the navy IV's and your white penny 1's and your NYK penny 1's

PLEASE SELL ME A PAIR OF BLACK SPIRIDONS? thats if you wear sz 10.5-11.

Btw superb collection.

Your collection is hot btw, but I have a question, where did you get those taxi 12's from? I had those when they first came out, they were my first pair ofjordan's ever (no, i'm not 15, i'm 26, I was just more of a Barkley fan as a kid, lol) and I don't ever remember the flex plate being white atthe bottom, it was always yellow. I know i'm not buggin out, i've played ball in them countless times and always remembered that part being yellowinstead of white, am I missing something? Someone let me know....

Those Taxis are FAKE. The Carbon fiber plate
doesn't look like that... It's Black/Taxi!!! Maybe
they're samples??

Originally Posted by beh235

where did you get those taxi 12's from? I had those when they first came out, they were my first pair of jordan's ever (no, i'm not 15, i'm 26, I was just more of a Barkley fan as a kid, lol) and I don't ever remember the flex plate being white at the bottom, it was always yellow.
I had the same Q... Maybe they're samples?? I had a pair of OG Taxis and the Carbon Fiber plate is Black/Taxi!!!

Back
Top Bottom