It's gonna be HOT this weekend

Yeah like if you see someone walking, clearly in distress from the heat.

I didn't mean go into a shelter and yell "yo! who needa ride?"

:rofl:

7630CC30-B176-42ED-A973-344BC4923E6F.png

Oh hell no!!

Y’all tryna smash when its OD hot??

We all like viewing the goods that hot weather brings but the actual act of ****ing??

I was out pouring concrete yesterday just spraying dudes with my hose. (Pause)

I forgot to mention as far as the Midwest killing us. Lightning just struck my tree and shot wood all over my yard. :lol: glad it wasn’t the crib.
Just another day in the Midwest

Blackouts across parts of Brooklyn as Con Ed is doing work to prevent larger blackouts. Too hot for that. Glad I don't live in the neighborhoods impacted.

Power outages was the one thing I was really afraid of. Especially feel bad for folks who live on top floors of apartment buildings.

Whats the perfect way to end this hot *** weekend? A ****ing blackout. Since 6pm for me.

And I ****ing knew it was coming with the blackout in the Bronx first week of the month they had no explanation for, then the blackout in midtown they had no explanation for then a few days ago the power outage on the trains during rush hour the MTA couldnt explain.

Each event creeping closer and closer to Brooklyn :smh:

Gonna end up having to watch my shows on my phone.

I’m glad we don’t have power outages due to high *** heat down south....we’d forever be without power the entire summer. :lol:

Today felt like a regular day in July tbh. Hot and humid as hell and I hated it.

Back
Top Bottom